Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 10-06-2016, 07:48 AM   #1
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Butler Game

Hey all you fellow Bearcat fans, I just bought two tickets to the Butler game for me and my 7 year old daughter to go. There are still some tickets left. The ticket office won't have tickets until 10/31 and then it will be priority for UCATS donors. Butler gives a discount for kids ($5 off a ticket) and you can find them on ticketmaster. Let's get a big UC contingent there to root the Bearcats on to victory! I'm in section 317 row 13.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:46 AM   #2
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Considering how small that arena is, I'm surprised how many $20 seats are left. Pretty good deal. Every seat is a nice view, too. I may have to make the trip.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Considering how small that arena is, I'm surprised how many $20 seats are left. Pretty good deal. Every seat is a nice view, too. I may have to make the trip.
You should. $20 bucks ($25-$28 after ticketmaster fees) isn't too bad. Kids 12 and under (I think those are the ages) are only $15 and you have the option of selecting that on ticketmaster's website. It'll be pretty cool to go to a game there and even better that it will be UC playing!
Old 10-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #4
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I have some family in Indianapolis and lived there for a couple years myself. Definitely looking into making the trip for this game.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I have some family in Indianapolis and lived there for a couple years myself. Definitely looking into making the trip for this game.
I would love for UC fans to buy up the available tickets for this game and really make it a great environment for the Bearcat players. That would be very cool.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #6
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
Hey all you fellow Bearcat fans, I just bought two tickets to the Butler game for me and my 7 year old daughter to go. There are still some tickets left. The ticket office won't have tickets until 10/31 and then it will be priority for UCATS donors. Butler gives a discount for kids ($5 off a ticket) and you can find them on ticketmaster. Let's get a big UC contingent there to root the Bearcats on to victory! I'm in section 317 row 13.
Will the ones UC ticket office have be closer?

I know someone mentioned there isn't a bad seat there but how high up is 317?!
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:29 PM   #7
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Will the ones UC ticket office have be closer?

I know someone mentioned there isn't a bad seat there but how high up is 317?!
It's as high as you get in that arena (about halfway up the upper deck) but from what I have been told, the sight lines are still good. The ticket office told me they will find out where their tickets are when they get them which is going to be around the end of October. If you have enough status within UCATS and want to wait, be my guest. As someone who lives out of town and can only make a couple games a year, I wasn't taking any chances.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #8
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
It's as high as you get in that arena (about halfway up the upper deck) but from what I have been told, the sight lines are still good. The ticket office told me they will find out where their tickets are when they get them which is going to be around the end of October. If you have enough status within UCATS and want to wait, be my guest. As someone who lives out of town and can only make a couple games a year, I wasn't taking any chances.
Good deal. I'll probably go ahead and get them then. I'm not high up on the priority list. For basically $50 for two tickets, that's a deal.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:12 PM   #9
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Good deal. I'll probably go ahead and get them then. I'm not high up on the priority list. For basically $50 for two tickets, that's a deal.
For me and my 7 year old, after all the fees, it cost me $49.50. Not too shabby.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:41 AM   #10
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Yeah, this place seats 9,100 people, so if/when I get tickets, I don't think I'm going to stress much over the view...when the arena is that small, every seat has to be pretty good.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote