Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-16-2015, 02:22 PM   #201
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
http://fansided.com/2015/12/16/sean-...e-soon-enough/

Kilpatrick is tearing up the D-league right now. He has been player of the week 2 out of the last three weeks. I hope he gets to the league and sticks. That kid works his ass off.
Crazy thing is, he could be the leading scorer on the 76ers if they brought him up. But they dont want. They literally want to lose to get ben simmons ( knowing them, they will draft yet another big man for no damn reason).

Kilpatrick could have been rookie of the year if he were drafted 2 years ago. He had the experience and drive to score But the NBA values guys who are 19 and have tons of upside 3 years from now. Kilpatrick would have brought you instant offense.

He is playing great D, passing Well, and scoring and shooting the best he has ever shot. He needs to be in the league ASAP
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 02:51 PM   #202
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Crazy thing is, he could be the leading scorer on the 76ers if they brought him up. But they dont want. They literally want to lose to get ben simmons ( knowing them, they will draft yet another big man for no damn reason).

Kilpatrick could have been rookie of the year if he were drafted 2 years ago. He had the experience and drive to score But the NBA values guys who are 19 and have tons of upside 3 years from now. Kilpatrick would have brought you instant offense.

He is playing great D, passing Well, and scoring and shooting the best he has ever shot. He needs to be in the league ASAP
D-league is barely even basketball. It is just about three's and layups. Defense is optional. He really should go overseas and make some big money for a few years and hope that is his ticket to the league.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #203
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
D-league is barely even basketball. It is just about three's and layups. Defense is optional. He really should go overseas and make some big money for a few years and hope that is his ticket to the league.
I dunno, I been watching a few games and I thought they were pretty competitive. Sure its not College basketball like but its a guys who are making shit money and are hungry for success.

I'm almost willing to bet Sean gets his call up this year.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:03 PM   #204
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post

I hope he gets a chance too...but could've been NBA Rookie of the Year?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #205
jds513

jds513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I hope he gets a chance too...but could've been NBA Rookie of the Year?
Couldn't he still be rookie of the year if he gets his chance? Or are you ineligible for that once playing in the d league?
jds513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:36 PM   #206
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds513 View Post
Couldn't he still be rookie of the year if he gets his chance? Or are you ineligible for that once playing in the d league?
Good question. Not sure. I'd think since he's in year 2 and had a 10-day contract last year that he wouldn't qualify, but I'm not sure about that.

Edit- I saw that Julius Randle can't get Rookie of the Year this year bc he played 13 minutes last season...so I think SK would be out on that too.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:31 PM   #207
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Good interview with Huggins on the ESPNU podcast with Katz and Greenberg.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #208
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Also on the radio show, they said SK plays at Nick Van Exel's Texas Legends the same day as our SMU game.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #209
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Also on the radio show, they said SK plays at Nick Van Exel's Texas Legends the same day as our SMU game.
The game is on NBATv right now....and SK dyed his hair bleach blond

....And also, guess who is on Van Exel's team, Tu Holloway

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 01-07-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #210
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
The game is on NBATv right now....and SK dyed his hair bleach blond

....And also, guess who is on Van Exel's team, Tu Holloway
Sk dropped 31 on tu but his team lost. This guy better get a chance soon....man I miss sk at uc
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote