Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #11
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
I do have a UC man room. 2 red walls, 2 black walls. hanging on them i have, 2 banners, framed: mel levett, kenyon, logan, sattefield, lance, danny fortson, jamal davis, vaughn, hicks, maxiell, DJ...autographed pics. I have a poster from the 98-99 season framed and signed by levett, horton, mickeal, meacham. i have a 99-00 poster signed by entire team. pic from slam of mickeal and martin framed and signed. a K-Mart signed jersey framed. 2 pennants, one signed by 98-99 team. a floorboard signed by the entire 07-08 team. a uc clock and light plate covers. all autographs were obtained by me in person save for the floorboard....ebay.

oh, and a black and red futon.......countless hats (15) and shirts 6 bball and 6 football......

boom.
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #12
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Speaking of representing the C... does anyone know if the bookstore sells the custom UC Adidas Basketball Shoes?... there was a picture of the one's I'm talking about featured on the tickets page a while back as the men's basketball pic but it's not longer there... They were sick and I looked everywhere for them but couldn't find them, until one person told me they thought they had seen them at the bookstore...
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin City View Post
I do have a UC man room. 2 red walls, 2 black walls. hanging on them i have, 2 banners, framed: mel levett, kenyon, logan, sattefield, lance, danny fortson, jamal davis, vaughn, hicks, maxiell, DJ...autographed pics. I have a poster from the 98-99 season framed and signed by levett, horton, mickeal, meacham. i have a 99-00 poster signed by entire team. pic from slam of mickeal and martin framed and signed. a K-Mart signed jersey framed. 2 pennants, one signed by 98-99 team. a floorboard signed by the entire 07-08 team. a uc clock and light plate covers. all autographs were obtained by me in person save for the floorboard....ebay.

oh, and a black and red futon.......countless hats (15) and shirts 6 bball and 6 football......

boom.
Damn, Im pretty sure you have most of us beat.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #14
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
Speaking of representing the C... does anyone know if the bookstore sells the custom UC Adidas Basketball Shoes?... there was a picture of the one's I'm talking about featured on the tickets page a while back as the men's basketball pic but it's not longer there... They were sick and I looked everywhere for them but couldn't find them, until one person told me they thought they had seen them at the bookstore...
I went to the bookstore before the Weber St. game specifically to look for those shoes. Did not see them nor have I ever seen shoes at the bookstore. I got a pair of adidas at the outlet store that had interchangeable logos/color combos for the 3 stripes and C-paws were one of them. Saw a pair of UC Jordans years ago at a Nike outlet, but only had a size 18. I've looked online at adidas.com for some and haven't found them. I'm guessing the official shoes are only made for the team in limited quantities and thus are hard to come by. Again, that is a guess.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
I was gonna say David's got me beat, but I remembered that I run this site. RTC!
You might run it now, but the TYZ is taking over......just kidding. I applaud you and others who have the time and energy to run these boards.

Thought of another way I represent the C! I've been featured on ESPN telecast several times. Friends joke that I'm the Jack Nicholson or Spike Lee of the Bearcats because I've been on so often. The most notable time was at the Hawaii game last year after Goebel fumbled the kickoff. With only maybe 500 UC fans there all in one spot my antics kind of stuck out. I also started the tradition of banging on the wall at football games 3 years ago. I was pissed they wouldn't let us do it this year. I love my front row seats though. (Those seats and our banging got us featured a few times on TV.)

I am jealous of Cin City's man cave. That might just motivate me to start getting some more memorabilia. We need to figure a way to get an invite for a road game party at his place.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #16
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Damn, Im pretty sure you have most of us beat.
I saved everything UC when I was growing up. I mean everything. I have loved UC since I was 7. I'm 26 now. That's a lot of "stuff" I bought my first house last february. I knew I wanted a UC room. Sadly, I have enough stuff not up to complete another good sized room. I call it the "Hall of Champions". It is great to watch a game in. So anytime you all are close to Louisville let me know and you are more than welcome to swing by.
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
lumberjack

lumberjack has a spectacular aura aboutlumberjack has a spectacular aura about
I have a X in the toilet.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #18
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin City View Post
I saved everything UC when I was growing up. I mean everything. I have loved UC since I was 7. I'm 26 now. That's a lot of "stuff" I bought my first house last february. I knew I wanted a UC room. Sadly, I have enough stuff not up to complete another good sized room. I call it the "Hall of Champions". It is great to watch a game in. So anytime you all are close to Louisville let me know and you are more than welcome to swing by.
Sweet.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #19
lumberjack

lumberjack has a spectacular aura aboutlumberjack has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

I have a couple of hats,sweatshirts,t-shirts a pullover, clock, wastebasket , a stuffed bearcat and two Bob Huggins bobbleheads in the box. One of them when you pull the string says I'm going to Ralph1950!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #20
swg
Epic Member

I used to have a Kennedy bobblehead that said "Don't even start an international incident!".