Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #11
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Lol. Actually he does have a cousin who is a 2018 LB, Dan Bolden and a brother who is a 2019 LB, Luke Bolden. Dan will be the best of all of them including Joe. Kyle is a good get though, not very good in coverage but can really rush the passer and stop the run.
So does Dan have interest? Have we offered?
Smart recruiting!!
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #12
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
So does Dan have interest? Have we offered?
Smart recruiting!!
Doesn't show we've offered but definitely reached out and mutual interest as of now. I know Iowa State has offered and Notre Dame has shown interest as well. He has taken an unofficial to ND and met with Iowa State coaches. He's listed at 6'1" 210 lbs but hasn't been updated since his sophomore season. I'd say he's closer to 6'2"-6'3" 225 lbs now. From what I've been told he runs around a 4.65 40 and is easily the biggest of the Bolden LBs. I went to 4 or 5 games this year and he's someone who stands out immediately.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:56 PM   #13
ZCat
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Doesn't show we've offered but definitely reached out and mutual interest as of now. I know Iowa State has offered and Notre Dame has shown interest as well. He has taken an unofficial to ND and met with Iowa State coaches. He's listed at 6'1" 210 lbs but hasn't been updated since his sophomore season. I'd say he's closer to 6'2"-6'3" 225 lbs now. From what I've been told he runs around a 4.65 40 and is easily the biggest of the Bolden LBs. I went to 4 or 5 games this year and he's someone who stands out immediately.
Thanx!! I know you are our Colerain insider.

Is it a coincidence I see Iowa St offer several players that we have offered? I also see Notre Dame has offered several people we have, but they are nearby, and always seem to be involved locally.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:10 PM   #14
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
No connection directly that I'm aware of but I know after DeShaunte Jones committed last season and had a good true freshman season for them it may have opened up opportunities for others.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:14 PM   #15
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

Also another note from Iowa State, it looks as if they are about to get DeShaunte's brother Keontae who played really well at both safety and corner this past season.

Last edited by the_one_32; 01-22-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:18 PM   #16
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

Wish UC would have gotten Darrian Beavers before UCONN. Thought he was extremely underrated for his size at his position and his skill set.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:50 PM   #17
ZCat
Elite Member

Thanx! Keep us updated!
Old 01-23-2017, 07:11 AM   #18
Bearcat2121

Bearcat2121 is on a distinguished road
I'm excited we got this kid! Hopefully we can start pulling a bunch of kids from Colerain and the GCL schools locally!!!
Bearcat2121 is offline   Reply With Quote