Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 07-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #41
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Again, Lebron is the best athlete in the NBA. IMO, Kobe still has the best basketball skills in the NBA.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #42
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Lebron isn't mentally tough.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #43
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Lebron isn't mentally tough.
I wouldnt say that.. id phrase it more along the lines of Lebron isnt mentally focused.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #44
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
I wouldnt say that.. id phrase it more along the lines of Lebron isnt mentally focused.
I think LeBron can't handle the pressure of being the man. That is why he left Cleveland.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #45
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
I think LeBron can't handle the pressure of being the man. That is why he left Cleveland.
I really dont buy that. Lebron has hit some shots, some game winners. Lebron always wants the ball in his hands.

I just dont think lebron has the drive to win, the drive that MJ had, kobe has...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #46
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
I really dont buy that. Lebron has hit some shots, some game winners. Lebron always wants the ball in his hands.

I just dont think lebron has the drive to win, the drive that MJ had, kobe has...
He said it in nearly as many words. He said that he didn't want to have to carry his team in order for them to win. You would never hear Kobe or MJ say that.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #47
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
I dont blame Lebron for going to Miami with Bosh and Wade. Hard to turn down life in Miami, playing with two really good friends and being the biggest team (not best-biggest as in most hated/most reported team) in the NBA.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote