Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontMissHim View Post
Does the trade for the CAVS make them a favorite to win? I am not sure. Jamison is pretty solid 4. I hope Z will be back after 30 days though
To answer your question simply. nope.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #12
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
To answer your question simply. nope.
Are the Lakers your favorite too then? I think they still are but the Cavs are easily going to get out of the east.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #13
Mopper

Mopper is on a distinguished road
The Lakers are probably the odds on favorite, but they haven't been great this year. don't get me wrong they have been very, very good this year. But they don't play hard all the time and they still have a black hole at the PG spot. Farmar is wildly inconsistent and Fisher is about 3 years past having a positive impact in a seven game series and can't stay in front of even average point guards anymore. The Cavs still pose all kinds of match up problems for the Lakers, adding Jamison only accentuates that fact. If it ends up being Cleveland and LA in the finals the edge would probably go to the Cavs.
Mopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Are the Lakers your favorite too then? I think they still are but the Cavs are easily going to get out of the east.
Ill take Denver.

I cant stand anything about the Lakers and will never root for them.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #15
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Nice win for Denver tonight. Lebron showed up with 43 and a triple double. Melo dropped 40. Kenyon played a solid game.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #16
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ill take Denver.

I cant stand anything about the Lakers and will never root for them.
I know you might not like the Lakers...but Denver as the favorites?! really? no chance they have a better shot then Lakers and CAVS- IMO in a 7 game series the Spurs/Jazz could each beat them. (not saying it will happen, just saying I would not be surprised)

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #17
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
I know you might not like the Lakers...but Denver as the favorites?! really? no chance they have a better shot then Lakers and CAVS- IMO in a 7 game series the Spurs/Jazz could each beat them. (not saying it will happen, just saying I would not be surprised)
Not a chance the Spurs can... I dont want to play the Jazz right now.

Why not Denver? They have the best player in the NBA, statistically. They RAN LA twice, once without Melo. They just beat Cleveland. Im not saying Denver will do it, but i dont think picking them is a far stretch.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #18
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Not a chance the Spurs can... I dont want to play the Jazz right now.

Why not Denver? They have the best player in the NBA, statistically. They RAN LA twice, once without Melo. They just beat Cleveland. Im not saying Denver will do it, but i dont think picking them is a far stretch.
LivingLegend and I are both on board with Denver.

They have the most talent of anybody. They are a really good center away from being dominate...

Kenyon checks Lebron and Shaq in yesterday's game. Thats awesome.

Kenyon can check Lebron.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #19
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
It's the regular season fellas, the Lakers will do their thing come post season and win again. They are really 1 point gaurd away from being unstoppable.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #20
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
It's the regular season fellas, the Lakers will do their thing come post season and win again. They are really 1 point gaurd away from being unstoppable.
They have no guards. Either to old or not good. Denvers front court laughs at them. Denver needs dwight, would make the most dominate team since the Bulls.