Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-15-2016, 10:18 AM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
https://cincinnati.rivals.com/news/4...rom-bearcats-1

Said he wants to go to a school that pushes the ball and allows him to make plays in the open court. Hmm.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 12:41 PM   #12
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
https://cincinnati.rivals.com/news/4...rom-bearcats-1

Said he wants to go to a school that pushes the ball and allows him to make plays in the open court. Hmm.
He could be our Savior and Mick's epiphany. 😁
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:43 PM   #13
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
I know he visited Cincy after he visited Xavier. On Twitter I saw Chris mack went to see him play this week. If they get this dude I will be pissed. This is a type of pg we need for the class of 2018..elite.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 PM   #14
Miller193

Miller193 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
I know he visited Cincy after he visited Xavier. On Twitter I saw Chris mack went to see him play this week. If they get this dude I will be pissed. This is a type of pg we need for the class of 2018..elite.
believe we have ground to make up.Not only did he visit us and them the same weekend, but had a return visit to Xavier two weeks after his first one. My nephew who is student at Xavier, told me the chatter he is hearing that it's a two horse race between Illinois and Xavier as of now. But mick does have time. Need's to get him back for a visit.
Miller193 is offline   Reply With Quote