Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #171
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Something is missing big time for us not to recruit better. Yancy, Lance, and Lawrence isn't getting job done. Huggins got McDonald's all American with same facilities and shitty conference. We can't get guards that can.pass or big man that can finish.Mick seems like he just get best athletes that don't nobody else want. In 8yrs we only got what 3-4 big man out of high school? How many juco or foreign bigs never even hit court?
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #172
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Something is missing big time for us not to recruit better. Yancy, Lance, and Lawrence isn't getting job done. Huggins got McDonald's all American with same facilities and shitty conference. We can't get guards that can.pass or big man that can finish.Mick seems like he just get best athletes that don't nobody else want. In 8yrs we only got what 3-4 big man out of high school? How many juco or foreign bigs never even hit court?
There are 3 big men coming in next year who are all out of high school.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:18 AM   #173
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
"Don't nobody else want?" Just when I thought I couldn't respect your opinions less...
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #174
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Feel free to go root for Huggs and his awesome program right now if you want to. I'm happy with who and what we have.

Honestly it is nice to be able to hold my head up high about our program instead of defending it all of the time. Not to mention we seem to be winning these days. Some people will never be happy. Go be grumpy elsewhere.

It is amazing what Cronin has been able to do here. Just imagine if Lance had stayed what kind of year we would have had last year. Dude is in the championship round playing great. No one talks about him but look at his numbers. It is always West or George but I think Lance is the important piece on that team.
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #175
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
How can people say they are disappointed with are recruits in May, you make that decision in January when they've had some games under their belt. But then again I forgot all of you guys are smarter than the coach that has gotten us to the NCAA tourney 4 years in a row.....
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #176
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
How can people say they are disappointed with are recruits in May, you make that decision in January when they've had some games under their belt. But then again I forgot all of you guys are smarter than the coach that has gotten us to the NCAA tourney 4 years in a row.....
Your post is so ridiculous and over the top. So does everyone also have to wait until January to say they are excited about the recruits?

Just because people are disappointed in the recruits doesn't mean they think they are smarter than Cronin or are UC haters. Stop being so touchy.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #177
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Anybody see the tweet from Elijah's uncle last night?

Gregory Smith
@sprintcoachgreg: My nephew Elijah Stewart chose USC basketball over Cincinnati Bearcats. Smh (No March Madness for him). Hopefully a good education.

Wooooooow. Intense!
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #178
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post

Gregory Smith
@sprintcoachgreg: My nephew Elijah Stewart chose USC basketball over Cincinnati Bearcats. Smh (No March Madness for him). Hopefully a good education.

Wooooooow. Intense!
His uncle is an ass.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:05 AM   #179
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
His uncle is an ass.
Is it being an ass when its the truth? Id say no. But then again im an ass
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #180
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post

Gregory Smith

Wooooooow. Intense!
Im sure Stewart chose USC because of depth at guard. Idk who will play and who will sit. Think about it....
Caupain
K.Johnson
D. Mormon
Cobb
Sanders
S. Thomas
Guyn.
All these players can play 1-3 positions when would he actually see the floor? (Edit: Thomas & sanders cant play the 1 lol)
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote