Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-23-2019, 01:42 PM   #71
HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
Obviously not u dumbass. N don't get it twisted I'm still young enough to hook up with yo mom's so watch your stupid mouth
now your talking junk in a chat room bravo I'm sure your mom would be proud
HongKongPhooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #72
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Obviously not u dumbass. N don't get it twisted I'm still young enough to hook up with yo mom's so watch your stupid mouth
Oh man. You got me. You got me so good. I now feel so much less about myself. You are the victor.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:27 PM   #73
Alum2013
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKongPhooey View Post
now your talking junk in a chat room bravo I'm sure your mom would be proud
You're trying to talk sense to a guy that can't even speak proper English. He's like 50 years old and uses "U" and "N" as actual words.
Old 12-23-2019, 02:38 PM   #74
MrCincy

MrCincy is on a distinguished road
MrCincy

I don't think the Bearcats will going to March Madness anytime soon.
MrCincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:39 PM   #75
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What planet are you living on dude? What games are you watching? How long have you been watching UC hoops? Your perspective is soft and out of touch with reality. At the least the past 9 yrs we've been a very solid program ran under Cronin. That nucleus that left affected this season, it's brannens fault he couldn't keep them together and I knew he wouldn't be able to, and I wasn't a fan of his resume or style gimmick hoist up 3's ... Give me a break
Go look at the guys that left stats. Tell me who we are really missing. I’ll wait.

Let’s also use some common sense. Kids are recruited by coaches, correct? If their coach leaves, the one that they know, and a new coach comes in, one that they don’t know at all, yes I expect some of them to leave. I’m not going to blame the guy that just showed up. I’m not sure how anyone with common sense would. Keep loving mick, and tell me how he’s doing in UCLA right now. I’ll wait. I always supported mick when he was here and every uc coach. Did I agree with everything, no. But if you want me to cry that mick left, it’s not happening. I’ll let you do that. I’ll wait longer than 12 games before I start freaking out and wanting to fire the guy. If you want to, have at it.

Last edited by cincyguy13; 12-23-2019 at 02:45 PM.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:43 PM   #76
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCincy View Post
I don't think the Bearcats will going to March Madness anytime soon.
Thanks
Old 12-23-2019, 02:48 PM   #77
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Go look at the guys that left stats. Tell me who we are really missing. I’ll wait.

Let’s also use some common sense. Kids are recruited by coaches, correct? If their coach leaves, the one that they know, and a new coach comes in, one that they don’t know at all, yes I expect some of them to leave. I’m not going to blame the guy that just showed up. I’m not sure how anyone with common sense would. Keep loving mick, and tell me how he’s doing in UCLA right now. I’ll wait. I always supported mick when he was here and every uc coach. Did I agree with everything, no. But if you want me to cry that mick left, it’s not happening. I’ll let you do that. I’ll wait longer than 12 games before I start freaking out. If you want to, have at it.
This isn't about Mick. It's about us being 7-5 and not living up to bearcat standards. You keep generalizing opposing perspective about the current coach and making it about Cronin. Separate the two obviously you didn't like Cronin ok
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #78
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
You're trying to talk sense to a guy that can't even speak proper English. He's like 50 years old and uses "U" and "N" as actual words.
Bro I'm def not 50. I'm not about to tell you my age but I feel like your young. Haven't seen much bc like you and cincyguy13 you post a level of ignorance that exemplifies a level a basketball knowledge that needs fine tuning or in other words more experience at what your watching. N don't be petty, U really are. I get my point acrossed U understand or excuse me you... Their u happy
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:59 PM   #79
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
This isn't about Mick. It's about us being 7-5 and not living up to bearcat standards. You keep generalizing opposing perspective about the current coach and making it about Cronin. Separate the two obviously you didn't like Cronin ok
The team sucks. Never once said they were good. They aren’t where they should be. Brannen hasn’t wowed me. But I’m not ready to jump off a bridge yet and say he is terrible. Sorry.

Our all America is hurt and playing terrible. Brannen had to recruit 50% of his team in June. It’s a new system. No coach is going to come in and kill it with someone else’s players. It just doesn’t happen. Examples, Xavier last year, UCLA this year. Let’s use some common sense and be realistic about things. Having said that, We should be better than what we are.

What am I saying that is crazy?

Last edited by cincyguy13; 12-23-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-23-2019, 03:03 PM   #80
Alum2013
Elite Member

Quote:
No one talked about Mick at all until you started running your mouth about absolute nonsense. Acting like this was a preseason top 10 team; freaking drunk ass.

Quote:
Bro I'm def not 50. I'm not about to tell you my age but I feel like your young. Haven't seen much bc like you and cincyguy13 you post a level of ignorance that exemplifies a level a basketball knowledge that needs fine tuning or in other words more experience at what your watching. N don't be petty, U really are. I get my point acrossed U understand or excuse me you... Their u happy
I genuinely don't even know how to respond to this because it doesn't make sense. It sounds like you're trying to say you're smart at basketball and we are dumb. Okay guy, think I'm just gonna have to laugh at that one because you've been speaking utter nonsense all day.

Dont think I've ever talked about Brannen being a great coach or better than Mick. Neither of them have done anything to wow me. I do think it was time for Cronin to move on though, for both him and us. I'm also not going to blame Brannen for starting slow this year with everything that has been going on and for being in his first 12 games with a new team and all new players but 1. New coaches struggling in their first year isn't some new shocking thing.

Last edited by Alum2013; 12-23-2019 at 03:13 PM.