Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2010 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'10 OH OT Matt James (RIP)

St. Xavier HS (Cincinnati, OH)

Ht: 6-foot-8
Wt: 280 lbs
Forty: 5.2 secs
Bench max: 305 pounds
Squat max: 445 pounds
GPA: 3.5
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Was considering UC and ND. With BK possibly ending up at ND as early as tomorrow, I do think it's possible that the final three could be tOSU, Florida, and ND.
With ND having only ONE OL verbal thus far, I would expect BK to hit him hard within the next month or so. I think with BK leaving, this puts the nail in the coffin for him coming to UC (if it wasn't in for over a month already).
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
HoffVir

HoffVir will become famous soon enough
He's a smart kid from a good school, he'll make the right choice.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Let's see....

bucknut: bad idea
Gator: worse, as Urbie shows lotsa love for recruits, and lots less for his playas
ND: Do we have to lose everyone to them?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
untitledproject
Graphics

untitledproject is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Let's see....

bucknut: bad idea
Gator: worse, as Urbie shows lotsa love for recruits, and lots less for his playas
ND: Do we have to lose everyone to them?
Can't lose what you never had.
untitledproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

James is supposedly coming to UC this weekend. Doesn't look good for Florida now. I'd say that UC is a huge darkhorse, but you never know. Maybe ND, more likely tOSU. Hopefully the visit will turn him back towards the Bearcats.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Reportedly visiting ND with Massa on the 30th of Jan.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
swg
Epic Member

I don't see James going to UC, and I hope I'm terribly wrong on this. My gut says OSU, then ND, then UC. ND may have moved up with James if Massa goes there, but he is pretty close to the vest AND...it may not effect his decision materially.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

ND has an outside chance of getting Sentreal Henderson, and so does Ohio State. I think James could possibly see what school Henderson chooses. If Sentreal picks tOSU. Him coming to ND or UC is more likely. If he doesn't, then all bets are off, IMO.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
swg
Epic Member

Some sources are saying Sentreal Henderson will commit to tOSU. This could bode well for UC w/ James (or ND for that matter). Stay tuned!!