Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Zeke Pike

He is leaving Auburn for the summer. He may not ever go back. Staying close to home might benefit him greatly with his recent problems. Add in Butch's family atmosphere and ability to get production out of a QB....

No real reason to believe this is the case but it doesnt seem completely unreasonable if he does look to transfer.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Bearcat91

Bearcat91 is on a distinguished road
Complete speculation at this point but if I were Butch I wouldnt take a risk on the kid. Only in college half a year and is getting underages/disorderly conduct. Seems like he is more problems than a benefit plus we are pretty deep in the QB area with Kay, Coney, Munchie and commits Kempt/Meeks. But Butch does know best.
Bearcat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I would welcome the addition. Kid had offers from every major school in the country. His potential is through the roof at 6'6 and a powerful arm. With the competition already here maybe he would know it is his last chance.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Keep him away from the other player's moms and the booze.

In all seriousness, I don't think this is a headache UC needs. They have plenty of talent lined up for years to come right now and there are plenty of kids out there who want to play for this coaching staff.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Danny View Post
Keep him away from the other player's moms and the booze.

In all seriousness, I don't think this is a headache UC needs. They have plenty of talent lined up for years to come right now and there are plenty of kids out there who want to play for this coaching staff.
I dont get this reference. Explain...
Old 06-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Google Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Danny View Post
Google Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones.
haha I am 2010 Dixie Heights grad and it wasn't him. A lot of people speculate it was him but it wasn't. And this kid is not worth the risk. He got babied at every level and has gotten away with everything he has done. Not worth it.
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #8
dp3113
Elite Member

dp3113 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat91 View Post
Complete speculation at this point but if I were Butch I wouldnt take a risk on the kid. Only in college half a year and is getting underages/disorderly conduct. Seems like he is more problems than a benefit plus we are pretty deep in the QB area with Kay, Coney, Munchie and commits Kempt/Meeks. But Butch does know best.
omg omg a freshman in college who got an underage drinking ticket! no way!!! he must be a horrible kid!!!
dp3113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
Bearcat91

Bearcat91 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp3113 View Post
omg omg a freshman in college who got an underage drinking ticket! no way!!! he must be a horrible kid!!!
And pretty sure he got suspended from games at Dixie Heights. One for fighting during a game and not sure the other reason, may be off the field incident. So this kid does have a history and if he does come to UC thats good and all and if he doesnt I couldnt care less.
Bearcat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
hicks14

hicks14 is on a distinguished road
Remember Guidugli and Collaros? Both had plenty of off field issues and they were good QBs. If Z. Pike is available and wants to come here, UC should take him. He's more talented than any other QB to come through here.
hicks14 is offline   Reply With Quote