Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 07-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Thumbs up Bounce Back Bearcats

Last season was a difficult and humbling campaign for this program from it's players, coaches and staff to it's fans and boosters. But it is absolutely critical that everyone (fans included) bounce back with the tenacity and passion we've fostered from infancy over the past decade and prove to the nation (and ourselves) that the 'Cats are for real and that back-to-back Big East Championships were not won on the shoulders of one man.

I am confident that this coaching staff is putting the work in on the recruiting trail and practice to ensure we all have a lot more fun this upcoming fall. I hope the players still have that bad taste in their mouth from the failure of last year and the many seniors on this team rise up and lead us back to the top of the Big East. I have no expectations in regards to win/loss record, I'm just ready to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I still believe.

Cheer Cincinnati!

P.S.
I've never heard Butch really give a pre-game speech before. That was pretty damn good... definitely my favorite of the four videos; which all are well done, in my opinion.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
BigBiscuit34

BigBiscuit34 is on a distinguished road
Goosebumps...
BigBiscuit34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
BigBiscuit34

BigBiscuit34 is on a distinguished road
And just because.....

BigBiscuit34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
GoCatsGo

GoCatsGo is on a distinguished road
I think Butch is a much more passionate coach than BK who was more all business. CBJ also apparently believes in connecting with his players on more of a personal level. I like it but I like winning more. Different dude than Kelly and we'll see how it plays out.
GoCatsGo is offline   Reply With Quote