Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Is there anything worse than baseball?

I am proud to say that I have maybe watched a total of 3 baseball games all year, and no full games. I'm talking, all the innings I've watched this year have added up to 3 full games. Having said that, I could not be more disappointed that the Cardinals won tonight. Not because of any hatred for St. Louis, but more so because that means there will be one more game of baseball this year.

Baseball may be the most boring sport in the world. The only reason to go to a baseball game is because it's fun to eat some peanuts, a hot dog and socialize. The biggest problem with that? By the 7th inning everyone in the group is thinking about leaving, yet no one steps up and says something about it.

Baseball sucks, it always has and always will.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
I am proud to say that I have maybe watched a total of 3 baseball games all year, and no full games. I'm talking, all the innings I've watched this year have added up to 3 full games. Having said that, I could not be more disappointed that the Cardinals won tonight. Not because of any hatred for St. Louis, but more so because that means there will be one more game of baseball this year.

Baseball may be the most boring sport in the world. The only reason to go to a baseball game is because it's fun to eat some peanuts, a hot dog and socialize. The biggest problem with that? By the 7th inning everyone in the group is thinking about leaving, yet no one steps up and says something about it.

Baseball sucks, it always has and always will.
haha

What do you like? Hockey?? (obvious sarcasm)
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
People claim last night was exciting... Was it tho?

I saw:
-two clowns run into eachother in the outfield
-a fly out to third base dropped
-the worst bunt call in the history of baseball leading to a double play
-pitching around a guy (WEAK)... but no no lets pitch around a guy who hasnt done anything to get to a guy who has been the MVP
-a game ending catching at the wall to be misjudged by 17 feet
-terrible pitching
-the worst throw ever from second to first
-nonathletic baserunning leading to a blown up ankle (nothing is softer than a baseball injury)

-wait wait, im not done yet... I also saw a pitcher put on a winter parka to run the bases.

baseball is single handedly the softest sport around. These clowns get paid millions to fail 7 out of 10 times. Well they managed. Last night was a big fail for the sport.

Last edited by TheLivingLegend; 10-28-2011 at 09:46 AM.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
haha

What do you like? Hockey?? (obvious sarcasm)
I'll take that as one vote for no.

LL, I love that someone who gets a hit 30 out of 100 plate appearances is supposed to be a stud. WHAT?!

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
kendallpetty7334

kendallpetty7334 is on a distinguished road
What about football or soccer? I dont like that sport either..
kendallpetty7334 is offline   Reply With Quote