Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2015, 12:21 PM   #41
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I will say it until I'm blue in the face but Coach Coombs should have been offered the head coaching position. He would have accepted any deal offered and already had Steve Specht (St. X) and coach Ramsey (Elder) on board to be defensive and offensive coordinators respectively. Was also ready to bring his son Brayden (coach on the Bengals staff) in to be on the staff. Coach Coombs wanted to take this program over and lock down big name players from big name schools in the area. He can recruit with the best of them and his leadership and motivation skills are top notch. I'm a little biased but I think given what he's done he deserved a shot.
100% agree! combs at the head would be great for this program, and specht could save this defense. Those teams would be disciplined and ready to go every week. you are 100% right when u say combs wanted the job
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:26 PM   #42
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
Angry NUTS I SAY!

You all are NUTS! What a bunch of knee jerk clowns. I am willing to bet that a few years ago, after Butch Jones' first year, you wanted him gone too. Listening to you guys reminds me of a bunch of donut shop quarterbacks. You got all the answers after the games.
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #43
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
You all are NUTS! What a bunch of knee jerk clowns. I am willing to bet that a few years ago, after Butch Jones' first year, you wanted him gone too. Listening to you guys reminds me of a bunch of donut shop quarterbacks. You got all the answers after the games.
Ok Tommy. Thanks for the input but don't you have a game to prepare for?
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:02 PM   #44
M64W

BIG MOUTH

Okay, Mr. Big Mouth, I have asked several times who you would choose for the head coaching position. You have never answered. What's up?
Old 11-21-2015, 05:47 PM   #45
BCM
Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
65-27 is not kneejerk. That is early-season cupcake school on High School Band night.
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:53 PM   #46
M64W

FIRE URBAN

Fire Urban Meyer. He got beat. I want his head on a platter. No doubt about it. He didn't get his team up. They were pathetic on offense. It's his job to get them ready. He failed! Oh MY!!
Old 11-21-2015, 06:05 PM   #47
BCM
Epic Member

Quote:
Fire Urban Meyer. He got beat. I want his head on a platter. No doubt about it. He didn't get his team up. They were pathetic on offense. It's his job to get them ready. He failed! Oh MY!!
And pave his school over with a parking lot while we're at it
Old 11-21-2015, 06:11 PM   #48
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Stick to golf Tommy.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:20 PM   #49
M64W

What a dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Stick to golf Tommy.
Bearcat_NTS is the most negative, sarcastic, know-it-all, big mouth, anti UC, jerk-face I have read. Makes me sick!
Old 11-21-2015, 08:31 PM   #50
BCM
Epic Member

That might be so, but Tubbs still sucks