Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2015, 05:27 AM   #271
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I'm in a bind. I have an 8 hour drive tomorrow. Can't decide if I should check for updates or try to avoid knowing what happened until I can watch the replay on ESPN3 tomorrow night.
When I'm in a situation like that I always say I'll wait til it's over and I can watch but I always check in for an update lol
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:41 AM   #272
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
I don't know if it's been mentioned but TC really carried us through that one when nobody else could hit a shot. He kept us in it until Ellis woke up with about 10 minutes left or so. Gotta love the improvement TC has made with the ball, his turnover rate has been cut in half and he's averaging less than a turnover per game this year and hasn't had a single turnover the past 3 games. His assist rate has also taken a jump up.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:20 AM   #273
HoosierCat
Elite Member

HoosierCat is on a distinguished road
Is the game on tv locally or just espn3? I know the American sports network is carrying it again but didn't see it on 64's schedule
HoosierCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:28 AM   #274
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Ellis started getting it going late last night, I'm hoping he can keep that going today vs gw, you can tell how athletic he is and how good of a touch he has, he finally started going up strong in the 2nd half. He needs to have a 20 point game to get his confidence going, cuz he is clearly capable of that.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:31 AM   #275
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
I think we have a good shot against GW today. I would rather be in UC's shoes than GW going up against Cincinnati. From what I can tell via the box score below of GW vs UT, GW plays five guys and really a total of 6 with over 20 minutes, one guy with 11 minutes. GW was 3/15 from 3 point range and key players had 3 and 4 fouls. If we can wear them down, get a little foul trouble going, we can win. I fear Nebraska and it's defense more than GW. We need this title. XU may come home with a title too. So much for big bad Tennessee being the headline at this tourney.

http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-bas...16/ut1127.html
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 08:58 AM   #276
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
When I'm in a situation like that I always say I'll wait til it's over and I can watch but I always check in for an update lol
Haha I will do the exact same thing.

Anyone have any idea how much data it would use up if I streamed it on iHeartRadio?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #277
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
I don't know if it's been mentioned but TC really carried us through that one when nobody else could hit a shot. He kept us in it until Ellis woke up with about 10 minutes left or so. Gotta love the improvement TC has made with the ball, his turnover rate has been cut in half and he's averaging less than a turnover per game this year and hasn't had a single turnover the past 3 games. His assist rate has also taken a jump up.
Yep he was the best player on the floor I thought. Love seeing him step up in the big games.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #278
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

I saw -5 with o/u 137 on Vegas Insider.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:12 AM   #279
dbieon12
Elite Member

dbieon12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I saw -5 with o/u 137 on Vegas Insider.
O/U 0.5 Ellis ejections for throwing elbows. Seriously he can't be that dumb to leave his elbows out when turning. Team needs him on the court.
dbieon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 09:24 AM   #280
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
So do people really still want Jenifer to start over caupain at point ?

3 straight games with 0 TO for caupain, averaging 4 assists and 0.8 turnovers a game. And nearly 2 steals a game. He also is the most reliable scorer in big games.

People talk about ullis being the best point guard in basketball and yet caupain numbers match or beat his across the board. Caupain maybe the under rated pg in the country
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote