Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Just checked the score

BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:58 PM   #32
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Cincinnati has not given up 51 points in the last two basketball games. They have up that much in the first half of one football game. #thankstubbs
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #33
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
This is like the Robert Morris game...but we're Robert Morris.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:59 AM   #34
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
last night was a low point for me as a bearcat football fan. Watching it at clifton bars its an embarrassment what it has become. Tubbs is a washed up and should have been left in damn florida, every defensive coach should have been fired at the end of the first quarter. Cronin could coach this team better
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:09 AM   #35
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
last night was a low point for me as a bearcat football fan. Watching it at clifton bars its an embarrassment what it has become. Tubbs is a washed up and should have been left in damn florida, every defensive coach should have been fired at the end of the first quarter. Cronin could coach this team better
Lol. I seriously don't doubt that.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #36
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Lol. I seriously don't doubt that.
Well, he could take some of those defensive players and teach them a thing or two about bball defense and they'd probably be pretty good. It would be better than whatever they are "learning" now...because its not proper football. #sadbuttrue
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:31 AM   #37
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
I will say it until I'm blue in the face but Coach Coombs should have been offered the head coaching position. He would have accepted any deal offered and already had Steve Specht (St. X) and coach Ramsey (Elder) on board to be defensive and offensive coordinators respectively. Was also ready to bring his son Brayden (coach on the Bengals staff) in to be on the staff. Coach Coombs wanted to take this program over and lock down big name players from big name schools in the area. He can recruit with the best of them and his leadership and motivation skills are top notch. I'm a little biased but I think given what he's done he deserved a shot.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #38
jds513

jds513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I will say it until I'm blue in the face but Coach Coombs should have been offered the head coaching position. He would have accepted any deal offered and already had Steve Specht (St. X) and coach Ramsey (Elder) on board to be defensive and offensive coordinators respectively. Was also ready to bring his son Brayden (coach on the Bengals staff) in to be on the staff. Coach Coombs wanted to take this program over and lock down big name players from big name schools in the area. He can recruit with the best of them and his leadership and motivation skills are top notch. I'm a little biased but I think given what he's done he deserved a shot.
I believe that he still deserves a shot
jds513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:39 AM   #39
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Well, he could take some of those defensive players and teach them a thing or two about bball defense and they'd probably be pretty good. It would be better than whatever they are "learning" now...because its not proper football. #sadbuttrue
It'd be like that Quinten Rollins guy from Miami(OH). Led them in steals and now he's on the Packers.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:47 AM   #40
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
@MatthewFleenor1 https://t.co/KNlToJ2bHh

Fire Tubbs on gameday!
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote