Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2017, 05:25 AM   #11
CHEER CINCY
Banned

CHEER CINCY is on a distinguished road
Pitino WINS..... and under ANY circumstance, I’d be welcome to him joining our staff in ANY capacity
CHEER CINCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 06:38 AM   #12
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
I mean, I'd be cool with him as an unpaid, unaffiliated, consultant for basketball purposes only with scouting etc. Basically just letting him participate in that type of stuff with no public association whatsoever.

Strategically, he understands the game as well as anyone and was one of the first to truly embrace 3's. Problem is, that hidden association is already gone if that's what the plan was.

But ya... Really hope Mick isn't welcoming him back with open arms, even if it is a close friend. I really figured he'd end up helping his son in Minnesota, but who knows.

Might also just be trying to show support for a friend who has stood by him more than most. Or maybe he can't afford his maid anymore and was down to his last shirt before doing laundry.

Last edited by ervins84; 12-30-2017 at 06:41 AM.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:24 AM   #13
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Have know interest in seeing him connected to the university in any role regardless of his expertise. I also have no idea why he is wearing a shirt with our logo on it and really could careless. Strippers,his public behavior and now this scandal are things I have know interest in associating with our program regardless of its benefit on the court.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:50 AM   #14
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
This photo looks like it was taken in the summer
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:57 AM   #15
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogsack View Post
I have to assume there is some sort of explanation to this......but damn!.....I would be thrilled to land him on the coaching staff!! Let's be honest here, Rick got caught doing what numerous other big name coaches have been doing for years. He's still one of the greatest coaches of all time and we'd be extremely lucky to have him.
Pump the brakes there fella.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:59 AM   #16
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
This photo looks like it was taken in the summer
I think the original tweet said it was taken in Miami, FL.
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:13 AM   #17
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeFits View Post
I think the original tweet said it was taken in Miami, FL.
That makes it more interesting.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:40 AM   #18
CHEER CINCY
Banned

CHEER CINCY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Have know interest in seeing him connected to the university in any role regardless of his expertise. I also have no idea why he is wearing a shirt with our logo on it and really could careless. Strippers,his public behavior and now this scandal are things I have know interest in associating with our program regardless of its benefit on the court.
Winning matters. I wasnt on this board 10+ years ago, but how many people blindly supported Huggins regardless of his public behavior? 🤔
CHEER CINCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:41 AM   #19
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEER CINCY View Post
Winning matters. I wasnt on this board 10+ years ago, but how many people blindly supported Huggins regardless of his public behavior? 🤔
What if you can win without that stuff...like we are now?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #20
Nayers

Nayers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Completely agree. One of my favorite things about these last handful of years, and especially this team, is the awesome character of every one of these young men, who are getting degrees as well.
Nayers is offline   Reply With Quote