Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
B-East is 6-1 vs Top 10

I really don't know if 11 is out of the question. I doubt it still but a lot of the mid-level teams have wins over other conferences best teams.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
i need an answer cuz i am lost. is the st. johns win good for us (it makes us beating them look better) or bad (they jump over us in the selection comitiees eyes)? i am leaning toward good for us we just need to beat them when they come here
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
All depends if UC beats em next game. If they do- its a great win..if they dont- it kind of stinks. Thats going to be a big game though.

Also- I dont think 11 is possible. Still a lot of games left and the Big East will continue to beat each other up. 10 may be reasonable, of course the 10th team being in the 12 seed play in game.

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamJam View Post
All depends if UC beats em next game. If they do- its a great win..if they dont- it kind of stinks. Thats going to be a big game though
This.

If we beat them twice it is very good news. If we trade home losses than it doesn't help us much and might hurt us. St. Johns is opposite of UC. They have some really good wins with WVU, Gtown, ND, and Duke but some really poor losses with some A-10 garbage teams.

We don't have near the good wins but not near the bad losses. We have better resume however with a win over them at their place.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
Thegreatone
Epic Member

The biggest reason this could be good for UC is because this might give merit to the selection committee to give Big East 10 or 11 teams.