Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
NCAA '11

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4949103

Here are some additions for NCAA 2011. I'm excited for it personally, I like formation subs being back, and the 1 week bowl season. I hate having to wait for people to play the Orange and Fiesta bowls before I can play the title game.

*These are the PS3 updates, XBOX has said that they are not making any changes to their game because no one with any talent plays XBOX.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalIconForever View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4949103

Here are some additions for NCAA 2011. I'm excited for it personally, I like formation subs being back, and the 1 week bowl season. I hate having to wait for people to play the Orange and Fiesta bowls before I can play the title game.

*These are the PS3 updates, XBOX has said that they are not making any changes to their game because no one with any talent plays XBOX.
These a undeniable facts. Any disagreement will be erased without any question asked. ha
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalIconForever View Post

Interesting. I never once played ps3 and heard from all my ps3 lovers out there how they would kill me in college football. I give it a shot knowing full well they were probably right considering I never once picked up a ps controller. Held my own against them, in fact even beat some of them.

Gatech option= thing of beauty if run correctly. PATIENCE
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Interesting. I never once played ps3 and heard from all my ps3 lovers out there how they would kill me in college football. I give it a shot knowing full well they were probably right considering I never once picked up a ps controller. Held my own against them, in fact even beat some of them.

Gatech option= thing of beauty if run correctly. PATIENCE
You got RAN in NCAA. Get a ps3, join the dynasty.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
That's a load of crap and you know it. I had you won if I play patiently. Instead I go greedy and throw the ball twice in your redzone after easily getting down the field. Never played ps before and I easily could have beat you.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
I easily could have beat you.
But you didnt... Get a ps3.