The Herd 1 5.00%
Mike Patrick 0 0%
I'm just glad Cutman is gone 6 30.00%
Jim Rome 4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 06:04 AM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Definitely don't want to get Egger on your face.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #22
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Mo is the type of UC fan I can't stand. If we lose he is the first to write huge blog peices about how he can't stand this team and for some reason try's to suck up to XU fans by saying I wish we could be more like them. He just whines so much about UC. He is the host of the MC Show and he will talk tons of smack on his radio show but won't ask Mick any difficult questions.

Just like he wussed out with BK and the Notre Dame question. Simply avoided asking him. That was awful.

Lance is bad too. I like local stuff but never the personalities. Mo tries too hard to be a smartass.

Why anyone calls his show I dont know. Someone says thanks for the call, obviously just trying to be polite and say thanks for letting me voice my opinion and he responds with you called me to make the person sound stupid.

Bring back Mark Chalifoux and C. Trent.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #23
lumberjack

lumberjack has a spectacular aura aboutlumberjack has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Mo is the type of UC fan I can't stand. If we lose he is the first to write huge blog peices about how he can't stand this team and for some reason try's to suck up to XU fans by saying I wish we could be more like them. He just whines so much about UC. He is the host of the MC Show and he will talk tons of smack on his radio show but won't ask Mick any difficult questions.

Just like he wussed out with BK and the Notre Dame question. Simply avoided asking him. That was awful.

Lance is bad too. I like local stuff but never the personalities. Mo tries too hard to be a smartass.

Why anyone calls his show I dont know. Someone says thanks for the call, obviously just trying to be polite and say thanks for letting me voice my opinion and he responds with you called me to make the person sound stupid.

Mo tells the truth and you do not want to hear it!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #24
lumberjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
If Mo is a UC guy, what is Lance? I'd say more UC>Xavier>KY>ND. Although I think Butler against UC would cause a schism in his family, and he might actually suffer for rooting for the Bulldogs.
He is stat guy. Same age as me but likes sissy music. He works hard but relys on stats to much to form opinion. He can be converted. I must saw some logs.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
Mo tells the truth and you do not want to hear it!
I am sure you liked "The angry guys" too. It is fine to voice frustration. But then ask the tough questions in front of Mick. He over reacts to wins and loses.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #26
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Agreed. I like Mo and all because he's a UC fan but he can be a jerk.
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #27
lumberjack

Quote:
I am sure you liked "The angry guys" too. It is fine to voice frustration. But then ask the tough questions in front of Mick. He over reacts to wins and loses.
not really{angry guys} I consider my self a realist. I react to what I've been seeing. It is as simple as that. I'm not going to be a blind cheerleader on this forum. I want the bearcats to do well and see progress. I am still waiting.!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Lots of anger in them thar hills.

Must be the grass.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #29
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
not really{angry guys} I consider my self a realist. I react to what I've been seeing. It is as simple as that. I'm not going to be a blind cheerleader on this forum. I want the bearcats to do well and see progress. I am still waiting.!
I don't blame you or disagree. Just dont think a guy who is UC's coaches show host should be so 2 faced.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #30
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
How in the world is he supposed to grill him on the coaches show? That's a bit unprofessional don't you think? He has a chance to voice his own opinions in his blog/radio show. The coaches show isn't another opportunity for him to bash Cronin, he has to be respectful to him, or the coaches show would be miserable. From the looks of things, those two don't like eachother, yet they still have to put on a show.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote