The Herd 1 5.00%
Mike Patrick 0 0%
I'm just glad Cutman is gone 6 30.00%
Jim Rome 4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #31
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
How in the world is he supposed to grill him on the coaches show? That's a bit unprofessional don't you think? He has a chance to voice his own opinions in his blog/radio show. The coaches show isn't another opportunity for him to bash Cronin, he has to be respectful to him, or the coaches show would be miserable. From the looks of things, those two don't like eachother, yet they still have to put on a show.
When he was doing the coaches show with BK he never once asked him the tough question about ND. That was weak.

Mo is a UC fan that bitches about everything. I am building a bigger disliking for him. He is the prototypical radio guy who makes way to big of deals out of small things.

I will listen to Jim Rome always and Dan Patrick when I get a chance. I am trying to avoid Mo more and more.

He is a complete smartass to his callers. I hate that. At least lance doesn't try to make people look stupid when people thank him for taking their call. Hell Jim Rome doesn't do that and he is a big deal.

I am not saying I need him to be fake and never criticize but I hate the constant remarks to callers. I dont know why anyone would call into his show.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #32
UCBearcat4ever

UCBearcat4ever is on a distinguished road
anyone execpt lance for me.
UCBearcat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
When he was doing the coaches show with BK he never once asked him the tough question about ND. That was weak.

Mo is a UC fan that bitches about everything. I am building a bigger disliking for him. He is the prototypical radio guy who makes way to big of deals out of small things.

I will listen to Jim Rome always and Dan Patrick when I get a chance. I am trying to avoid Mo more and more.

He is a complete smartass to his callers. I hate that. At least lance doesn't try to make people look stupid when people thank him for taking their call. Hell Jim Rome doesn't do that and he is a big deal.

I am not saying I need him to be fake and never criticize but I hate the constant remarks to callers. I dont know why anyone would call into his show.
It's deserved. Have you ever heard some of the people that call? They are complete morons.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:40 PM   #34
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
It's deserved. Have you ever heard some of the people that call? They are complete morons.
You got to defend him. Fine. As a UC fan I am growing to dislike him. Maybe I am just frustrated with the team but he comes off immature and like a smartass. AND THAT IS COMING FROM ME!!
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #35
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Mo has/had certain limitations on the questions and answers he can ask. If I recall, he was told before the final BK show that he cannot ask questions about BK to ND and they were not going to take any callers. I remember he voiced some frustration on this the following day (or a few days after) on his twitter account.

It is easy for us to criticize a local guy and ask why they can't be more like Dan Patrick or Jim Rome. Unfortunately, guys like Mo do not have the luxury of dumping all over a local athlete and never needing something from that person in return. If Mo burns a bridge with a coach or player, he is done. A national guy can dump on whomever he wants because that is not the only story he has to talk about.

With all this being said, Lance is frontrunner. He roots for whomever it is convenient to root for and who is hot at the moment. It bothers me that he put BK on the air to discuss his recruiting class. I anticipate Lance will talk about the ND game every week this FB season (I can hear him now getting all excited describing their win over Purdue, singing their school song, talking about win one for the Gipper and comparing of Rockne, Parsegian, Holtz, etc.). What Lance does not realize is that he is rubbing it in the faces of UC fans (or maybe he does).
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote