Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 12-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #11
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Yes he is definitely considering Cincinnati. In fact he is taking his final visit to Cincinnati this weekend and will be at paul brown for the uc-houston game(hopefully a solid crowd shows). Many considered florida, his home town, to be the favorite, but the coaching situation is hurting their chances. Cincinnati has some things working in their favor:
-Guarenteed instant playing time
-He was teammates in highschool with uc running back mike boone and remains close friends
-his main recruiter, Coach Prunty, would also be his position coach
-opening up a brand new state of the ark stadium
They are actually cousins who are "so close they are practically brothers"

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...sp?CID=1700585

Plenty of eyebrows were raised when five-star defensive end Cece Jefferson recently announced he had scheduled an official visit to Cincinnati. There is a reason for this visit though, as Jefferson and Mike Boone, a current Bearcat, are cousins who are so close they are practically brothers. But with that being said, Cincinnati will need to be pull the shocker of all shockers to really become a threat for Jefferson. It's hard to imagine that the atmosphere at the Cincinnati-Houston game in early December is going to generate as much excitement as the Ole Miss win over Alabama did for Jefferson. That's just one reason that the Bearcats are likely way over their heads when it comes to Jefferson. But if they did somehow pull this off, would it be the biggest recruiting upset in recent memory? Likely so.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #12
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
They are actually cousins who are "so close they are practically brothers"

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...sp?CID=1700585

Plenty of eyebrows were raised when five-star defensive end Cece Jefferson recently announced he had scheduled an official visit to Cincinnati. There is a reason for this visit though, as Jefferson and Mike Boone, a current Bearcat, are cousins who are so close they are practically brothers. But with that being said, Cincinnati will need to be pull the shocker of all shockers to really become a threat for Jefferson. It's hard to imagine that the atmosphere at the Cincinnati-Houston game in early December is going to generate as much excitement as the Ole Miss win over Alabama did for Jefferson. That's just one reason that the Bearcats are likely way over their heads when it comes to Jefferson. But if they did somehow pull this off, would it be the biggest recruiting upset in recent memory? Likely so.
Thanks for the info I thought they were just close friends, but cousins wow even better! I know its still a longshot but hes coming this far this late for a visit that means something theres definitely some big time interest. Tubbs will be selling the new nippert big time to this guy. I truly believe it will be one of the coolest and most intimate stadiums/atmospheres in college football (I know its not as big as some, but I cant wait to see a packed nippert again). This and the fact that we can win a share of the aac, get a 9-3 record(opening the door for a ten win season), get to a solid bowl, on espn, and a big hoops win tonight has me pretty pumped. Im really hoping 40k show get a similar atmosphere to the iami game, come on cats fan we need you at pbs for this one!
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #13
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Thanks for the info I thought they were just close friends, but cousins wow even better! I know its still a longshot but hes coming this far this late for a visit that means something theres definitely some big time interest. Tubbs will be selling the new nippert big time to this guy. I truly believe it will be one of the coolest and most intimate stadiums/atmospheres in college football (I know its not as big as some, but I cant wait to see a packed nippert again). This and the fact that we can win a share of the aac, get a 9-3 record(opening the door for a ten win season), get to a solid bowl, on espn, and a big hoops win tonight has me pretty pumped. Im really hoping 40k show get a similar atmosphere to the iami game, come on cats fan we need you at pbs for this one!
Can they catch the Bengals game per ncaa?
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:28 AM   #14
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
This is a huge huge visit. Sure he can go to any P5 school but he can excel the same here at UC. Look at the UC alum in the NFL right now. They are killing it. Anyone know if any students plan on doing anything for him, like a big head cut out or something.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #15
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
https://mobile.twitter.com/cecejefer...634176/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/cecejefer...306880/photo/1
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #16
Bearcat_Ross

Bearcat_Ross is on a distinguished road
I saw him getting some nachos...seemed like he was enjoying his visit, I think they put him up in the suites because he boarded the elevators that went up to that level. Would be amazing if we could land him.
Bearcat_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #17
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Call it what you want, buy im going with strategy(even if it had nothing to do with it) But I love the coaching strategy of, Lets try and deter CeCe from looking into the empty stands by letting Mike Boone score all the touchdowns.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #18
LaxCat31

LaxCat31 is on a distinguished road
CeCe Jefferson ‏@cecejeferson7 18m18 minutes ago
In home visit with Cincinnati!
LaxCat31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #19
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxCat31 View Post
That I awesome to hear. I saw a pic he posted on twitter with all 5 of our championship rings on each finger. He was iced out!! Bling bling!
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #20
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxCat31 View Post
CeCe Jefferson ‏@cecejeferson7 · 43m43 minutes ago
#Cece2cincy