Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
'12 OH WR Jeremy Graves (Offer)

Wide Receiver
Akron, OH (Garfield HS)

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 175 lbs

Offers: Cincinnati

Attended Cincinnati's camp this summer.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
The Raw Talent Sports bus tour continues to see its participants land offers, and Wednesday, junior wide receiver Jeremy Graves was offered by Cincinnati. Graves, a top wide receiver prospect in the 2012 Ohio class, was offered after a fine camp performance.

http://cincinnati.scout.com/a.z?s=34...%2f977921.html
Old 06-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
JasonS
Football Moderator

From Shaq Washington's blog.

MAPLE HEIGHTS, Ohio - The Raw Talent bus tour began on June 10. Our first stop was at the University of North Carolina.

Other stops were North Carolina Central University, a historical black college, and East Carolina, West Virginia and Cincinnati. Than we flew to the West Coast to go to Cal, UCLA and USC. We finished the tour at the University of Michigan.

On the tour several scholarship offers were handed out. I received offers from UCLA and NCCU. Frank Clark of Glenville received offers from North Carolina and Cal.

A rising junior at Garfield Heights named Jeremy Graves, whom I helped groom into one of the top receivers in his class, received his first offer from Cincinnati.

Next for me is my news conference that I will be having July 7 to announce my college decision. I feel I am sure of my future college and it is time to announce so I can move to my next step, which is making a run at a state championship.

http://www.cleveland.com/shaq-washin...next_week.html
Old 07-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #4
JasonS
Football Moderator

ScoutingOhio.com finally caught on and reported today that UC offered Jeremy.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Be very surprised if he doesn't end up being a Bearcat.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
Be very surprised if he doesn't end up being a Bearcat.
Is there any new news on Graves or are you just saying you have a good feeling about him?
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinejake View Post
Is there any new news on Graves or are you just saying you have a good feeling about him?
No news, sorry if I gave that impression... just my instincts... his relationship with Shaq... etc...

Anybody have any idea where he is on OSU's board for WR's in the 2012 class?

With that in mind it will be interesting to see how they do with Corey Smith as well...

Last edited by psax889906; 08-06-2010 at 05:25 PM.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
No news, sorry if I gave that impression... just my instincts... his relationship with Shaq... etc...

Anybody have any idea where he is on OSU's board for WR's in the 2012 class?

With that in mind it will be interesting to see how they do with Corey Smith as well...
If Shaq enjoys his Freshman year at UC, it will go a long way to helping UC land Jeremy. It doesn't hurt that UC was his first offer either.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
According to Shaq Washington on twitter:

Congratulations to my little brother @JGraves94 he just committed to University of Cincinnati... Now its time to get bak focus on 1Goal
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
JGraves94 - Jus commited to the University of Cincinnati! #GoBearcats
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote