Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 12-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #1
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Bowl v. BC

I think we have a healthy Ridder by the time we play this game and we see the team we wish we saw against Memphis. I am hoping for a statement win declaring this bowl assignment to be a gross underestimate of AAC strength and a launch into even better 2020 season.
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 10:41 AM   #2
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
I think the rest helps. May come out a bit sluggish, but should warm up. Although Memphis got their ass handed to them by Penn State, the AAC is better than most give it credit. These mid tier power 5 team match ups suck.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:36 PM   #3
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Well what an asswhooping we have on our hands. Shows we should have been in a better game, sucks losing to Memphis twice in a row.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:57 PM   #4
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman7467 View Post
I think the rest helps. May come out a bit sluggish, but should warm up. Although Memphis got their ass handed to them by Penn State, the AAC is better than most give it credit. These mid tier power 5 team match ups suck.
Not sure I'd say they got their ass handed to them. Memphis was playing without half their coaching staff and their head coach was their freaking Oline coach. All of that and they had it within 2 points until a pick 6 to close out the 3red quarter.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #5
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
We would get a FG blocked to lose the shutout lol. Whatever I’ll take it
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote