Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #21
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Really?? Cause here was his last game stats:

Poison Ivy Guy: 31 points (9-11 from 3)
LL: 18 points (2-9 from 3) and LL took waaay more shots.

Opposing players have recognized. When they poison ivy guy was out they said well there goes our challenge.
One:
I had ridiculous Posion Ivy as well, due to attempting to find the worst golf shot in the history of the sport, by you. It was not a charles barkley swing, just a charles barkley result... Did I play? Yes.

Two:
You didnt have 31 points, you had 9 threes = 27 points. Period. Impressive? Sorta. You missed the game winning wide open layup, and lets not forget your 9 threes where against one of the worst teams in the league.

My 18, was against the best team in the league. I missed zero shots inside the 3 pt line. My 2-9 from deep, you could say was struggling, that's fair. However 18 is a typical night for me. 27 is a career high for you.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontMissHim View Post
Who plays Defense in a rec league anyways?! When asked about his effort on D a great man once said "You cant score playing Defense". If you are a hard worker on the court-get all those 50/50 balls then you are not good. The good players let those clowns get the 50/50 balls while they wait for the pass so they can score.
Could DontMissHim be the worst defender ever? Its possible. K-court would you like to weigh in on this?

However, the kicker, DontMissHim could also be the worst offensive player of all time? Again, very possible.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #23
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
One:
I had ridiculous Posion Ivy as well, due to attempting to find the worst golf shot in the history of the sport, by you. It was not a charles barkley swing, just a charles barkley result... Did I play? Yes.

Two:
You didnt have 31 points, you had 9 threes = 27 points. Period. Impressive? Sorta. You missed the game winning wide open layup, and lets not forget your 9 threes where against one of the worst teams in the league.

My 18, was against the best team in the league. I missed zero shots inside the 3 pt line. My 2-9 from deep, you could say was struggling, that's fair. However 18 is a typical night for me. 27 is a career high for you.
Poison Ivy guy is always ALWAYS defended by the other teams best defender.

You are the third best scorer on that team and that is undeniable facts.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #24
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Poison Ivy guy is always ALWAYS defended by the other teams best defender.

You are the third best scorer on that team and that is undeniable facts.
Bahaha. Drinking at work ic.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #25
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Wrong. This discussion is over because it isnt productive but we all know who other teams consider the threat. While you will go some games with 2 or 4 points I always deliver at least 18-20 minimum. You can talk big here when you dont need to back it up but on Sunday I will be gaurded by a top defender score 25 and you will have 12. It is what it is.

Despute any of this with anything other than fact or your banned.

ha

Last edited by Thegreatone; 05-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #26
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Would banning the most intelligent poster on the site really be wise? I bring intellect and wisdom to this site with every post I make. Because of me, every person who reads my posts has been informed with utter facts that has made that person better off. Your welcome.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #27
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Abuse in power? This is America, not Canada or Russia.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #28
adrock
Elite Member

adrock has a spectacular aura aboutadrock has a spectacular aura about
A 3-page discussion on rec league basketball might be the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet.
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock View Post
A 3-page discussion on rec league basketball might be the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet.
The upper division rec ball, get it right.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #30
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
It was supposed to be about weak reasons for not playing basketball. Has anyone not played because of a bug bite?
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote