Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #21
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post
Jealousy is a bi$ch. Just because you can't afford it? Why the hate?

Mickey Mouse would take him in a second.

Congrats in getting to the 2nd weekend of the tourney (and getting blown out) for the first time in 11 years. Just because the 2012 UC class was a joke and the 2013 features a couple barely scraping the top 150, life in Clifton must be tough.

And UC should not be talking anything about academics where Art Horse Long, Lance throw my girlfriend down the steps Stephenson, Rueben beat wife Patterson, Dontonio dumba$$ Wingfield, Donald tie up Little, Corie Blunt smokin and Steve Logan went to school....err did not attend classes.

And we are talking about a hero coach who is intoxicated and pukes on his car.....hahaha. Great role models over at sUCks.

Oh that's right, you went to a final four beating some tough seeds 20 years ago and won a national title 60 years ago. Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!
My niece got raped at Xavier 2 years ago, but the university did nothing about it and swept it under the rug to save face.

I think there are some lawsuits going on regarding other female students who got raped and nothing was done to save face for the university.

As a former Catholic, the Catholic Church swept so much under the rug in terms of pedophilia, rape, sexual abuse..........why would anyone expect anything good at Xavier? They've done the same thing for years.........and I'm talking 30 or more years.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
C I N C Y

C I N C Y is on a distinguished road
You are right Xavier is like an Ivy league school I forgot. I actually did not go to UC I went to Miami and yes we all thought you guys were douchebags too. Xavier is not a college expereince it is high school part 2 in the hood with a bunch of dorks and fat chicks.

Understand this UC is the prominent college in Cincinnati for academics and sports. Always has been always will be. Xavier students have little brother symdrom. Always has and always will.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
Hicks' Guns

Hicks' Guns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post
Good Shepherd in Montgomery?

My ex-wife is the featured singer there at Mass.
Yes. Your ex-wife has a great voice.

Fr. Graham is certainly a good priest...at least on Sundays. How should I know about anything else?

It would all be out of fun. I would love to organize the UC cheer just before the crosstown shootout to make a statement. After all, as I'm sure Bearcat Mick will tell you, God actually prefers the Bearcats.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #24
Hicks' Guns

Hicks' Guns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Jealousy is a bi$ch. Just because you can't afford it? Why the hate?

Mickey Mouse would take him in a second.

Congrats in getting to the 2nd weekend of the tourney (and getting blown out) for the first time in 11 years. Just because the 2012 UC class was a joke and the 2013 features a couple barely scraping the top 150, life in Clifton must be tough.

And UC should not be talking anything about academics where Art Horse Long, Lance throw my girlfriend down the steps Stephenson, Rueben beat wife Patterson, Dontonio dumba$$ Wingfield, Donald tie up Little, Corie Blunt smokin and Steve Logan went to school....err did not attend classes.

And we are talking about a hero coach who is intoxicated and pukes on his car.....hahaha. Great role models over at sUCks.

Oh that's right, you went to a final four beating some tough seeds 20 years ago and won a national title 60 years ago. Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!
Funny that you guys made fun of this for years and now you're doing the exact same shit...and worse than us at the present time.

Zip 'em up gangstas!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #25
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Hey X fan,

Nice recruit y'all just got. Offers from Iona, Northern Arizona, and Seattle. HAHA. How'd Mack out-recruit those powerhouses?

You bring up academics and Lance? Lance had over a 3.0 while he was here. My friend had a class after him every day in the same room and he said he always went to class. But I guess you'd know which guys go to class, right?

Don't worry you won't get Patterson. I'm sure Mack will be there for the next guy who gets rejected from his first choice just like many of your past and current players.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #26
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post
Hey X fan,

Nice recruit y'all just got. Offers from Iona, Northern Arizona, and Seattle. HAHA. How'd Mack out-recruit those powerhouses?

You bring up academics and Lance? Lance had over a 3.0 while he was here. My friend had a class after him every day in the same room and he said he always went to class. But I guess you'd know which guys go to class, right?

Don't worry you won't get Patterson. I'm sure Mack will be there for the next guy who gets rejected from his first choice just like many of your past and current players.
They can't take Patterson now they signed Cantillo today. No Schollies.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #27
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
They can't take Patterson now they signed Cantillo today. No Schollies.
That's why I said they won't get Patterson at the end...

Only way they could take Patterson is if they had someone transfer, and that's unlikely this late.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #28
cliftonrhine

cliftonrhine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatMick View Post
Egg savior is a crappy institution filled with gang bangers, thugs and Marxists. Nothing good will ever come out of egg savior. You wish Mick was your head coach. He will lead Uc to at least one national championship during his coaching years. He has been recognized as one of the best coaches in America

Mack, on the other hand, is terrible in every way. Terrible recruiter, terrible in game coach , etc. He isn't half the coach Mick is. Mick coaches circles around Mack.

Please run along to your high school crappy mid major league team. This is an adult message board
FACT: Mickey has won how many NCAA tourney games? Look up Mack's record.

Good try on Davon Reed by the way. Clifton is cut.

And now sUCks fans can't even boast about their mighty Big Least conference. C-USA comes back as soon as Syracuse and Pitt leave. Once Louisville and UConn bolt, the old C-USA will be better. But who cares about conferences? If you're a fan and you brag about your conference being good, your team sucks. And that has been the case for the last decade of sUCks fans.

The albino midget loves to whine. Scared to come to the Cintas Center because he can't win there. You must hate that a mid major has beaten your a$$ 7 out of 10 and 10 out of 15 years.
ESPN did a poll last year on the better job in Cincinnati. Xavier won by a landslide. The whole country knows it.

Top 20 most profitable basketball programs in the country. Some mid major.
12 out of the last 13 NCAA Tournaments. Some mid major.
4 out of the last 5 sweet sixteens. Some mid major.
Attendance smokes sUCks dump arena. Some mid major.
And we forgot to mention the dump 5th 3rd arena. Do they still have benches up top?

Get bent sUCks basketball fans. You are non-relevant except for Nancy and Head Stomper throwing cheap shots because they lose by 20+. Talk about thugs. Can't forget the instigator and brawl starter off the bench who assaults bouncers....Octavious Ellis. Proud Borekitten!!!!

Last edited by cliftonrhine; 08-17-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: ;lakj;lkjasdf
Old 08-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #29
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
hey man at least we have a message board.....
Old 08-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #30
cincyfan81

cincyfan81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
FACT: Mickey has won how many NCAA tourney games? Look up Mack's record.

Good try on Davon Reed by the way. Clifton is cut.

And now sUCks fans can't even boast about their mighty Big Least conference. C-USA comes back as soon as Syracuse and Pitt leave. Once Louisville and UConn bolt, the old C-USA will be better. But who cares about conferences? If you're a fan and you brag about your conference being good, your team sucks. And that has been the case for the last decade of sUCks fans.

The albino midget loves to whine. Scared to come to the Cintas Center because he can't win there. You must hate that a mid major has beaten your a$$ 7 out of 10 and 10 out of 15 years.
ESPN did a poll last year on the better job in Cincinnati. Xavier won by a landslide. The whole country knows it.

Top 20 most profitable basketball programs in the country. Some mid major.
12 out of the last 13 NCAA Tournaments. Some mid major.
4 out of the last 5 sweet sixteens. Some mid major.
Attendance smokes sUCks dump arena. Some mid major.
And we forgot to mention the dump 5th 3rd arena. Do they still have benches up top?

Get bent sUCks basketball fans. You are non-relevant except for Nancy and Head Stomper throwing cheap shots because they lose by 20+. Talk about thugs. Can't forget the instigator and brawl starter off the bench who assaults bouncers....Octavious Ellis. Proud Borekitten!!!!
Seriously are you 12? I honestly hope so, because if you are an adult typing that message, I feel sorry for your life.
Closed Thread