Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 12-30-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
No Kingsley court? ok- ill do it.

Kingsley Court has been NO WHERE when it comes to the drunk posting. Why you might ask? I will answer. Because he prolly doesnt have it in him to drink anymore. Its been what? 7 years since he posted drunk. Psh, what a poser.

Anyways- I had a hockey game t onight at 10. Last of the year so the team had a party after. Did we win the game? easily--was there a complete ass hole on the other team? yes. two of them. A couple of ringers called up to play my team- who thought "we got ringers so we will dominate". they lost 7-3. One of them wanted to fight ever other second. The other I thought was cool until we were in the handshake after and i said good game to everyone. when i said it to this ass clown he says "yeah **** you". Psh...who do you think you are son??Hey buddy- I cant help it that you suck at hockey, how about you take some lessons. I will even give them to you- but dont take that out on me in a mens league hand shake. Listen, I know you thought u were coming in so you could dominate-but you faced me and my boys. it aint happening. Dont "**** you" to me....psh, game started at 10 and that was clearly past your bed time you little piece of shit. Im sure your on christmas break and thought "dude my friends would be so jealous i got to stay up past 1030 to play hockey" but that doesnt hide the fact that you have no business being on the same Ice as me. Fag

Anyways- last game of year so we go to a team party after- and no its not a "pizza hut" party that Great1 and livinglegend is would attend. This was a real party- you know. beer was there. Anyway- they really liked playing "flip cup" while its no mans game like beer pong- i decided to play. And i dominated OU style. They were surprised considering it was only my second time playing. I simply told them I am athletic- thats why I dominated. Rest of party was legit- but it was fun showing people how to party OU style.

It was about 446 and one of the kids was talking to me and my brother about spending the night or not (originally we planned on doing so- but we decided not to in the end). We told him we were so he wouldnt throw his shit. We got to the room we were staying in-looked at eachother and said "lets ride" which means drive home ralph. I know back in the day you would have just set up camp and stayed in the cave for about 36 years, but here in the real world we drove home.

SWG-im glad you are back. Peace out bitches. Kcourt has nothin on me Bitch

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph

Last edited by DontMissHim; 12-30-2010 at 05:18 AM.
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
A couple things...

1. You may not have had the party at Pizza Hut. You may have had beer. But I think we all know who wasn't there... 1 chick under two and a half bills. (heeeeeeyoooooo)

2. Some dude calls you out. That stuff doesn't bother me a whole lot but it clearly bothered you. So what do you do??? Go to BCT to call him a bitch 7 hours after the fact?

Get your rest. No excuses when we play today.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
whats hockey?
Old 12-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Pretty pitiful attempt if you ask me.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote