Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Blogs, News, and More > Bearcat News and Headlines > Bill Koch's Blog
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Bearcat
Epic Member

Bearcat is on a distinguished road
Cronin: Fan turnout disappointing

*If Mick*Cronin was expecting anything close to a full house at Fifth Third Arena on Tuesday night to celebrate the Bearcats’ first Top 25 ranking since January 2006, he was sorely disappointed. Only 6,825 showed up to watch the 22nd-ranked Bearcats overwhelm Texas Southern, 94-57, and after the game Cronin voiced his disappointment. “I talked to the [...]

More...
Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I would suggest whining to marketing, and not the fans. If you want to fill the stands in Dec for a crappy oppenent, I would suggest having a hell of a discount or offer.....like maybe a two for one with free parking, etc.
Don't piss and moan...make it happen.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
babcat

babcat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to babcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
I would suggest whining to marketing, and not the fans. If you want to fill the stands in Dec for a crappy oppenent, I would suggest having a hell of a discount or offer.....like maybe a two for one with free parking, etc.
Don't piss and moan...make it happen.
$1.00 beers would do it for me...........
Old 12-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
Dakotacat

Dakotacat is on a distinguished road
I never made it to a Bball game... tickets were too pricey for me.... When I first moved to town I showed up downtown for midnight madness.... my wife and I found out there was another arena in town named after a bank....
Dakotacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Ouch.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote