Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 11-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
HoffVir

HoffVir will become famous soon enough
11/25/09 Cincinnati vs Gonzaga

UC 59, Zaga 61 (OT)

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=293292250

Doesn't matter who you like. It was a pretty darn good game to watch. UC showed some flashes, if Yancy has a halfway decent shooting night the Bearcats are bringing home the trophy. The Big East better watch out for the fighting Micks.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
Downtown Brown

Downtown Brown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoffVir View Post
UC 59, Zaga 61 (OT)

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=293292250

Doesn't matter who you like. It was a pretty darn good game to watch. UC showed some flashes, if Yancy has a halfway decent shooting night the Bearcats are bringing home the trophy. The Big East better watch out for the fighting Micks.
they played pretty good. they are a very athletic team. it will be interesting to see how far LS comes along this year. if he takes off, look out.
Downtown Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Tough loss...but last year, UC would not have won this game. They have developed some toughness, as well as some well earned swag.
UC basketball and football are both very exciting teams to watch. I could not say that 4 years ago.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
Downtown Brown

Downtown Brown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Tough loss...but last year, UC would not have won this game. They have developed some toughness, as well as some well earned swag.
UC basketball and football are both very exciting teams to watch. I could not say that 4 years ago.
and both nd teams are blah...sucks for me. i used to cheer for cincy a little bit back when kenyon was there. not because of keyon but because of pete mickeal. i grew up in the quad cities where he is from.

Last edited by Downtown Brown; 11-26-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Downtown Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
HoffVir

HoffVir will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Brown View Post
they played pretty good. they are a very athletic team. it will be interesting to see how far LS comes along this year. if he takes off, look out.
Very athletic. Was my first time watching them this year. Vaughn can go off and carry a team, LS could be special, and Gates is a beast.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
It looked like UC just ran out of gas. The lack of another quality big guy (sorry fellas), hurt them in the end. Larry Davis needs to step up, btw......cause Dixon and Parker are coming on strong.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote