Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will our AAC record be?
17-1 or 18-0 0 0%
16-2 2 9.09%
15-3 5 22.73%
14-4 9 40.91%
13-5 5 22.73%
12-6 1 4.55%
11-7 0 0%
10-8 or worse 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2019, 12:37 PM   #18
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
There was a time I think after the UCLA game that the Bartorvik site had us projected to lose 5 total games. That number is now up to 9.

We have 8 more road games and 8 at home. We have 3 losses now. For the fun of it I am going to chalk us up to lose 1 game at home. That puts us at 4 losses. If we split the road games we are at 8 losses.

I think 8 is reasonable at the moment but it would be nice if we can just take care of business at Tulsa to help take some of the pressure off. If we happen to lose to Tulsa I am not sure we can be very confident in any of the road games.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote