Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 09-24-2011, 05:56 AM   #41
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
He is on the Kansas campus for their Legends weekend. Kansas and Bill Self have really impressed Andrew and his family. My opinion is that this visit will go a long way is shaping the remainder of his recruitment. Cincinnati is still on solid footing.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #42
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Andrew was blown away by the fan support and adoration of the Kansas players while on his visit. He is going to take at least one more visit, probably WVU next weekend. He came away quite enamoured by his Kansas visit. Would not surprise me if he verbals to the Jayhawks.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #43
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Andrew was blown away by the fan support and adoration of the Kansas players while on his visit. He is going to take at least one more visit, probably WVU next weekend. He came away quite enamoured by his Kansas visit. Would not surprise me if he verbals to the Jayhawks.
That sucks. We are still barely missing out on top talent. Hopefully with another successful year, and an NCAA run, we will be able to land players like this. There's no question that Mick can evaluate talent, though.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #44
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
That sucks. We are still barely missing out on top talent. Hopefully with another successful year, and an NCAA run, we will be able to land players like this. There's no question that Mick can evaluate talent, though.
Mind you I'm not saying that as a certainty. Simply stating based on all I read and heard this is a distinct possibilty.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #45
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Mind you I'm not saying that as a certainty. Simply stating based on all I read and heard this is a distinct possibilty.
No worries. Not surprising that he would be woved by KU and the rabid fan support. At places like UK, KU, Duke, or UNC where basketball is king, it hard to fault a kid for being overwhelmed. I personally think voulmes of Mick and the staff that they are in consideration for these type of players, given what they have to sell in comparison to these programs. I will still hold out hope, however small this may be, that he eventually decides UC is best for him.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #46
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
No worries. Not surprising that he would be woved by KU and the rabid fan support. At places like UK, KU, Duke, or UNC where basketball is king, it hard to fault a kid for being overwhelmed. I personally think voulmes of Mick and the staff that they are in consideration for these type of players, given what they have to sell in comparison to these programs. I will still hold out hope, however small this may be, that he eventually decides UC is best for him.
I wouldn't count on it unfortunately. White is considered a Kansas lean at this point and from what I've heard he was about as close to verballing as physically possible without actually doing it.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #47
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I wouldn't count on it unfortunately. White is considered a Kansas lean at this point and from what I've heard he was about as close to verballing as physically possible without actually doing it.
Let's say he was definitely WOWED!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #48
Not Guilty
Elite Member

Not Guilty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Let's say he was definitely WOWED!
Hard not to be. Kansas is an amazing place. I know he didn't see a game, but I would imagine the support there was still incredible.
Not Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #49
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Visiting West Virginia this weekend.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #50
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Visiting West Virginia this weekend.
Are we going to get an official? Cuz I thought I heard he has two left.
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote