Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #841
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
I'll tell you exactly how I felt. I was proud of every single one of them (minus Ellis). They fought their asses off all night. They lost their leading scorer and rebounder and kept the game within striking distance. Then they friggin won. I was on pins and needles but I was with them. They are our guys and the toughness they showed in the face of monumental adversity all year has earned my respect. So I stayed with them until the buzzer just like I will do on Saturday. Calling Gary soft and calling Troy garbage and saying KJ sucks is not constructive. It's just lazy and is unbecoming of an adult who is supposedly rooting for 18-22 year olds.
They'll get over it. The 15-16 old in McDonald's drive thru gets talked to alot worse by guys like you. Let me see them play with heart and toughness Hampton displayed against Kentucky because that wasn't it how we played much of last night.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #842
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Fought what Purdue ran out of gas and we hit them with a knockout punch. We got destroyed for 39:45. I was quite embarrassed Purdue out of all teams were physically kicking our ass.
We only had 9 scholarship players and THEY RAN OUT OF GAS??? I guess we have unlimited strength. Get out of here.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:38 PM   #843
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Quote:
They'll get over it. The 15-16 old in McDonald's drive thru gets talked to alot worse by guys like you. Let me see them play with heart and toughness Hampton displayed against Kentucky because that wasn't it how we played much of last night.
Ridiculous.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:39 PM   #844
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
We only had 9 scholarship players and THEY RAN OUT OF GAS??? I guess we have unlimited strength. Get out of here.
we were out of gas in 1st. something else I mentioned in game.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:41 PM   #845
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Ridiculous.
It's ridiculous that you weren't go talk shit until we won. talk shit Saturday
Old 03-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #846
L-T
Epic Member

L-T is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
What exactly was said that has some of you guys so bent out of shape? What do you expect to see on a fan board in a game where we were down 7 with 48 seconds left and had our starting C ejected again?
I don't have much issue with the mass suicides that occurred early in the second half when the game and the season prematurely ended. Those comments made me chuckle actually. It was the ones directed at players and coaches that I think went overboard and the continual wishing that Mick would get back as soon as possible, which is obviously suggesting that LD sucks, which couldn't be further from the truth. In my opinion, he has done an amazing job! I'm not sure the season would have been better with Mick pacing the sidelines. But this is not to take anything away from Mick moreso than just giving tremendous props to LD.
L-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #847
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
It's a power play. I can't stand the "look how much better I am than all of you" attitude.
I can't stand arrogance either but I haven't heard that out of anyone really. Nobody has directed it at any one person so who are they saying they are better than???? They are just general observations about "some" comments which haven't even been pointed out individually
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:45 PM   #848
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I can't stand arrogance either but I haven't heard that out of anyone really. Nobody has directed it at any one person so who are they saying they are better than???? They are just general observations about "some" comments which haven't even been pointed out individually
Fair enough.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:45 PM   #849
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-T View Post
I don't have much issue with the mass suicides that occurred early in the second half when the game and the season prematurely ended. Those comments made me chuckle actually. It was the ones directed at players and coaches that I think went overboard and the continual wishing that Mick would get back as soon as possible, which is obviously suggesting that LD sucks, which couldn't be further from the truth. In my opinion, he has done an amazing job! I'm not sure the season would have been better with Mick pacing the sidelines. But this is not to take anything away from Mick moreso than just giving tremendous props to LD.
Please don't be hypocritical. You've bashed Mick every thread on here about weak recruiting. So by calling recruiting weak your basically indirectly talking down on players. Just not man enough to say how you really feel
Old 03-20-2015, 12:46 PM   #850
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Quote:
It's ridiculous that you weren't go talk shit until we won. talk shit Saturday
I dont want to "talk shit". That is my whole point. I didnt mention anyone's name. YOU asked what the viewpoint was of someone who didnt post during the game. I gave it to you and you said something about talking shit to 15 and 16 year olds at Mcdonalds. Whatever the hell that meant. Just leave it alone DOG. I think you are one of the most moronic posters I've ever come across. You just spew random dumbass shit that has no place in reality or thought. Im sure the other posters are sick of us arguing so Im just going to block you so we dont have to keep up this run around. Sorry to all the other posters for all the back and forth.