Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-21-2019, 07:59 PM   #121
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
Watching Nevada try to get back in this game. They are missing dunks and clanking threes....where was this shit last year?
There it is lol

I’ve seen this movie before
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:02 PM   #122
Uclawrugby

Uclawrugby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
There it is lol

I’ve seen this movie before
One score game now. The same slow water torture that was inflicted on us.
Uclawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #123
Uclawrugby

AAC 0-1 in tourney so far and Houston has to play the same kook from Ga State we played and he mentions that they lost to Cincy.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:50 AM   #124
z_bearcat

z_bearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uclawrugby View Post
One score game now. The same slow water torture that was inflicted on us.
That was traumatic to witness for me. It brought back so many bad memories from last year. I actually became angry watching it and thought the same thing about where was this last year during UC's game. We really had no business losing to that team.
z_bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:15 AM   #125
Cartel

Cartel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_bearcat View Post
That was traumatic to witness for me. It brought back so many bad memories from last year. I actually became angry watching it and thought the same thing about where was this last year during UC's game. We really had no business losing to that team.
I am gator fan by birth and a UC fan by my degree. That game was awful. It brought back last year in spades. Luckily the outcome was different. Hopefully it will be sign of luck for UC this weekend.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #126
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
I still think K State got screwed having to go out to California and play a California team. Anteaters are looking good.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:42 PM   #127
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
Our shooting wasn't nearly as bad as Wisconsin's. 32% from the field, 5-30 from three. Woof. Another favorite knocked off by a west coast team in California.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:30 AM   #128
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
UCF won their first NCAA tournament game ever last night against VCU, 73-58. Kind of disappointing that as a 9 seed they seemingly played a less talented team than we did, but congrats to them regardless.

Houston beat Georgia State by 29 points and will play Ohio State on Sunday, who upset Iowa State 62-59.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 07:08 AM   #129
Uclawrugby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
UCF won their first NCAA tournament game ever last night against VCU, 73-58. Kind of disappointing that as a 9 seed they seemingly played a less talented team than we did, but congrats to them regardless.

Houston beat Georgia State by 29 points and will play Ohio State on Sunday, who upset Iowa State 62-59.
I watched the Ohio State game. It looks like the Big Ten was the conference this year. I will be surprised if Houston beats them. I am happy to see the Taco v. Zion matchup. Rooting hard for the Mexican corn shell but of course not optimistic. Charles Barkley said the play where Zion out ran a guard to the ball and then recovered for the layup was one of the two best basketball plays he has ever seen. Compared him to Lebron and basically said he has no business playing in college.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #130
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
LSU is the first team to make it to the sweet 16. This is fitting that the first program to make it is known to have paid for their players. Too bad the NCAA didn’t ban LSU from the tournament instead they will just vacate their wins at a later date....do you think LSU fans give a shit about that right now? The NCAA is a joke.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote