Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 12-30-2017, 07:48 PM   #11
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
Policelli had 3 pts. and 3 rebounds in the championship of the Beach Ball Classic.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 11:56 PM   #12
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
Policelli had 3 pts. and 3 rebounds in the championship of the Beach Ball Classic.
Think there is a reason coach has extended offer to this kid and not tevian Jones. He might not be as athletic but way smoother and looks to be a better shooter. We have enough athletes, need someone to put ball in basket. For what we need, he might be better choice.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 12:12 AM   #13
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense first View Post
Think there is a reason coach has extended offer to this kid and not tevian Jones. He might not be as athletic but way smoother and looks to be a better shooter. We have enough athletes, need someone to put ball in basket. For what we need, he might be better choice.
Read Chad's post.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:18 AM   #14
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
Could see him as a Terry Larrier -UConn- type. Will be 17 when he graduates from H.S.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #15
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
He does not look very good to me...but that was a short tape.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #16
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
He does not look very good to me...but that was a short tape.
Pretty good touch for a 4.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #17
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Pretty good touch for a 4.
Agreed. Keep targeting good offensive players and teach the rest later. This guy has a nice looking shot, especially for a stretch 4.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:31 PM   #18
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
http://www.madehoops.com/news_article/show/873298

Some good information in this article from January 2018. I highlighted the parts with UC.

"MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY -- Frankie Policelli was the top performer at the Apparel Challenge yesterday. Policelli, a 6’8 small forward from Long Island Lutheran, finished with 28 points and eight three pointers in a 79-72 win over Archbishop Stepinac. His coaches gave him the greenlight and it paid off."

"Texas Tech calls or texts me every day, Cincinnati does the same thing and Dayton as well,” he said.

Another top-25 team in the Cincinnati Bearcats have done good job recruiting the 2018 sharpshooter.

“Cincinnati said that they like my shooting and that they need that for next year,” Policelli said. “They like how I can guard multiple positions. They have been recruiting me hard lately.”
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:02 PM   #19
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
http://www.madehoops.com/news_article/show/873298

Some good information in this article from January 2018. I highlighted the parts with UC.

"MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY -- Frankie Policelli was the top performer at the Apparel Challenge yesterday. Policelli, a 6’8 small forward from Long Island Lutheran, finished with 28 points and eight three pointers in a 79-72 win over Archbishop Stepinac. His coaches gave him the greenlight and it paid off."

"Texas Tech calls or texts me every day, Cincinnati does the same thing and Dayton as well,” he said.

Another top-25 team in the Cincinnati Bearcats have done good job recruiting the 2018 sharpshooter.

“Cincinnati said that they like my shooting and that they need that for next year,” Policelli said. “They like how I can guard multiple positions. They have been recruiting me hard lately.”
Let's go get him!
Old 02-05-2018, 10:13 AM   #20
Fullam33

Fullam33 is on a distinguished road
Also want to point out that we offered Franks HS teammate PG Tyson Etienne (Class of '19).

https://247sports.com/player/tyson-etienne-46043154
Fullam33 is offline   Reply With Quote