Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-14-2018, 09:32 PM   #591
indydoug

indydoug is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
You obviously don't.
Good one.
indydoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #592
GuyfromNKY

GuyfromNKY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not bullying me. Smh. Completely missed the point.

And how am I derailing this thread by ditectly responding to posts from 2 other people? Are they derailing it too? Why aren't you bitching about them? You still have failed to tell me what was actually wrong with my post. Instead you attacked me personally, or tried to. Is that not derailing a thread? What does prozac have anything to do with recruiting, or UC basketball? At least I talk about UC. And if more people around here could handle that, we wouldn't be here doing this bullshit. But you guys have nothing to say in response so you make it about me. Like somehow that means my point is illegitimate. It's a joke. I'm sick of it. You guys should try for one week to actually respond to what is being posted, instead of deferring to your lazy approach of just trying to take the person down to make yourselves feel better about your baseless point of view.
You talk about UC?? Every single one of your last 5-10 posts is about your hard on for Nevada or you complaining about other posters. And in all those posts you still haven’t actually made a point relating to UC. Oh except that Nevada doesn’t whine like UC does. Hilarious coming from the biggest whiner on this board.
GuyfromNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:11 PM   #593
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyfromNKY View Post
You talk about UC?? Every single one of your last 5-10 posts is about your hard on for Nevada or you complaining about other posters. And in all those posts you still haven’t actually made a point relating to UC. Oh except that Nevada doesn’t whine like UC does. Hilarious coming from the biggest whiner on this board.
Gets pretty ******* old when anytime you say something, people come out of the woodwork to take shots at you. I am here to talk sports, UC, and college basketball. I am never the one who goes out of my way to take personal shots at people in response to their posts about sports, UC, or college basketball. I may disagree. I may argue. But it always has to do with what is being posted. Go back and read how you people respond and tell me you wouldn't get pretty ******* sick of it. There are examples all over this site of me talking about UC and being responded to with comments about me and nothing else. It's bullshit. And I'm not going anywhere. So either stop reading my posts or get lost. Bc I'm done with it. The next time I read a single thing about me being negative, or needing prozac, or a hug, or any of that ******* bullshit, I'm unilaterally banning people permanently. It shouldn't happen. But it does all the god damn time and enough is enough. Deal with it. Or go somewhere else.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:42 PM   #594
GuyfromNKY

GuyfromNKY is on a distinguished road
Dude you actually are a snowflake. You’re going to ban people who disagree with you? That’s a great way to create discussion. People disagree. That’s what message boards are for. Take a Prozac, get hug, hell get an old fashioned handy for all I care, just relax.
GuyfromNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:47 PM   #595
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyfromNKY View Post
Dude you actually are a snowflake. You’re going to ban people who disagree with you? That’s a great way to create discussion. People disagree. That’s what message boards are for. Take a Prozac, get hug, hell get an old fashioned handy for all I care, just relax.
First to go. Completely missing the point. It has nothing to do with people disagreeing with me. But I'm not playing your game.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:17 AM   #596
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I hate excuses. And that's all we get around here. That's all you guys do good. It's either a conference thing, or a financial think, or a seeding thing, or a heart attack.
Who used heart attack?
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:33 AM   #597
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
I feel like i am breaking this thread but I wonder why not use the last spot on someone like Zubi Nwankwo( walnut hills ) 7'2--- yes major project but he is a local kid and 7'2.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:35 AM   #598
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin City View Post
Who used heart attack?
Me.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:58 AM   #599
skylinecat

skylinecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
I feel like i am breaking this thread but I wonder why not use the last spot on someone like Zubi Nwankwo( walnut hills ) 7'2--- yes major project but he is a local kid and 7'2.
They carry over, unlike my understanding of football, so unless you think he is worth a scholarship for all 4 years or you plan on revoking at some point in the future, you aren't exactly doing the kid any favors bringing him on if he is never going to play.

Now, I will agree with you that 7'2 is intriguing.
skylinecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:01 AM   #600
skylinecat

skylinecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Gets pretty ******* old when anytime you say something, people come out of the woodwork to take shots at you. I am here to talk sports, UC, and college basketball. I am never the one who goes out of my way to take personal shots at people in response to their posts about sports, UC, or college basketball. I may disagree. I may argue. But it always has to do with what is being posted. Go back and read how you people respond and tell me you wouldn't get pretty ******* sick of it. There are examples all over this site of me talking about UC and being responded to with comments about me and nothing else. It's bullshit. And I'm not going anywhere. So either stop reading my posts or get lost. Bc I'm done with it. The next time I read a single thing about me being negative, or needing prozac, or a hug, or any of that ******* bullshit, I'm unilaterally banning people permanently. It shouldn't happen. But it does all the god damn time and enough is enough. Deal with it. Or go somewhere else.
I thought this was the point of the frustration thread... The truth of the matter is that we are all disappointed with how last season ended. I don't think anyone will disagree with that. However, it was an epic collapse that doesn't happen 99% of the time. Some times you just have to take your lumps and move on.

Its not like any of us have the power to fire Mick and hire Musselman or whoever it is that would be a replacement. Mick is the future of UC basketball so derailing every thread by bringing up losing one game just is counter productive and I'd say almost all of us are getting tired of it. The loss sucked bad enough when it happened, I'd prefer not to have to continue to bring it up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD from now until the start of next season or until Mick wins a national championship or whatever individual metric needs to be met in your mind to move past it.
skylinecat is offline   Reply With Quote