Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 01-01-2016, 12:09 PM   #11
BCM
Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on, now. Celebrating the failure of others is a long and proud Cincinnati tradition, as we sheepishly ignore our own.
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:21 PM   #12
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds513 View Post
Or maybe we should be caring because our RPI is now 106. Can you say bubble?
Our RPI Hasn't been good all year.

RPI is the worst computer ranking. Kenpom, BPI and Sargerin all have us much higher.

RPI is just a joke at this point in the season
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 06:53 AM   #13
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
Nova knows how to play X. You'd think after 100 or so games, UC would understand what it takes to beat X. It takes relentless aggression and physical play on each and every play. The equivalent to punching X in the mouth on each series both offensively and defensively the entire game. Secondly, the team has to match X's intensity. UC doesn't and looses. Third, for as much as I like Mick, he can't tell the team "its like going against Golden State." What a ridiculous comment. Is that the best he can come up with for a comment? He also says things like, I'm not worried about X, I'm worried about other teams in our league. This is not the biggest game on our schedule, but it is more so for them. No wonder we can't win, the coach doesn't think we can. I'm certain Chris Mack does NOT spend his day complementing UC.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 07:48 AM   #14
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat8290 View Post
Nova knows how to play X. You'd think after 100 or so games, UC would understand what it takes to beat X. It takes relentless aggression and physical play on each and every play. The equivalent to punching X in the mouth on each series both offensively and defensively the entire game. Secondly, the team has to match X's intensity. UC doesn't and looses. Third, for as much as I like Mick, he can't tell the team "its like going against Golden State." What a ridiculous comment. Is that the best he can come up with for a comment? He also says things like, I'm not worried about X, I'm worried about other teams in our league. This is not the biggest game on our schedule, but it is more so for them. No wonder we can't win, the coach doesn't think we can. I'm certain Chris Mack does NOT spend his day complementing UC.
Very well said. The only thing we did try was the punch To the mouth, LOL!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #15
westsidecat
Banned

westsidecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Our RPI Hasn't been good all year.

RPI is the worst computer ranking. Kenpom, BPI and Sargerin all have us much higher.

RPI is just a joke at this point in the season
I would agree about the rpi at this point, but after Hoard called UC schedule a gauntlet because of the RPI of a few teams, all is fair.

108 RPI at any point in the season is embarrassing.
westsidecat is offline   Reply With Quote