Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by 6+ 10 21.28%
UC wins by 1-5 24 51.06%
Butler wins by 1-5 6 12.77%
Butler wins by 6+ 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2016, 07:58 PM   #361
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
This place was so nice when Bulldog wasn't on here spouting mindless drivel all of the time.
half the place is BANNED!!! yeah it was so nice and quiet over here. dont blame this loss on bulldog blame it on your coach
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #362
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
I think it's hard for any scorer to find their niche in this offense... Unless you're an amazing three pt shooter. We recruit these guys like jaron, who averaged 28 ppg in hs, and all of a sudden they can't score. It's like that across the board
we in december. name one open look cumberland has had all year that wasnt a 3. duh we all knew for his high school days he wasnt a 3pt shooter. wtf is wrong with mick
Old 12-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #363
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
That was quads fault. He was literally just standing there. Same with the buzzer beating 3 #30 hit in front of our bench. He is a huge liability on both ends of the court
Watch the replay and see where jj is on that play...think he ends up out of bounds in front of butler bench he got burnt so bad. So quad either comes to help or let's lewis shoot an uncontested layup.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:02 PM   #364
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
we in december. name one open look cumberland has had all year that wasnt a 3. duh we all knew for his high school days he wasnt a 3pt shooter. wtf is wrong with mick
I'm saying it's micks fault. Our offense isn't geared toward the guys we get.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:05 PM   #365
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
That was quads fault. He was literally just standing there. Same with the buzzer beating 3 #30 hit in front of our bench. He is a huge liability on both ends of the court
blame everything on bulldog, L-T and JJ when we lose. haven't heard one bad thing mick did today on here. pathetic
Old 12-10-2016, 08:05 PM   #366
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
I'm saying it's micks fault. Our offense isn't geared toward the guys we get.
i know. i agreed with you
Old 12-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #367
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Watch the replay and see where jj is on that play...think he ends up out of bounds in front of butler bench he got burnt so bad. So quad either comes to help or let's lewis shoot an uncontested layup.
lol dude do better than that. it damn near looked liked he throw the ball between quad legs he was so lost. please dont scoop down too quad level of basketball iq
Old 12-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #368
Bulldog01
Banned

lmao mick said we not playing big east teams anytime soon(except X which he really dont want play) because of refs. refs was horrible but so was your offense and defense. learn to adjust and quit whining
Old 12-10-2016, 08:39 PM   #369
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I think it's hard for any scorer to find their niche in this offense... Unless you're an amazing three pt shooter. We recruit these guys like jaron, who averaged 28 ppg in hs, and all of a sudden they can't score. It's like that across the board
I know what you mean but special players make things happen. Sk imposes his will as a redshirt frosh and took over. I'm not asking jaron to take over but to be assertive. If I'm playing and I see I guy guarding me that I know I can take, I'm going to do it
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:56 PM   #370
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
dude i just got back chill out with disrespect. aint u a mod??? had to flag u before u flag me some how have a good life
I didn't disrespect you. I disagree with you. There is a huge difference. If you can't handle that...I can't help you.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote