Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by 6+ 10 21.28%
UC wins by 1-5 24 51.06%
Butler wins by 1-5 6 12.77%
Butler wins by 6+ 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #381
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Blocckedddddddddd
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:36 AM   #382
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
My god dude you make up so much bullshit. You lie more then freaking Trump or Hillary. Troy turned the ball over with almost 14 minutes left in the game. The only reason we were ever even in this game was because of Troy. It is possible to have played a good game and still lose.
Their PG "took over the game"? In the last 8 minutes He scored 5 points from free throws because UC got desperate and had to start fouling and the refs sucked. He did literally nothing the whole rest of the age except get dogged by Caupain. Since when is the last few minutes of the game all that matters anyways? I guess Evans had a good game then because he did nothing all game until he hit 2 threes late. You must be the kind of person who praises a FG kicker who missed 2 FG and an extra point but hits the game winner.
I bet my life you've NEVER played organized sports. Dude get a life and leave me the hell alone. Troy carried ball late in 2nd half no harm no foul because Mick took him out and put him back in immediately. I give two shits about who scores or who dont score. Once again JJ could score 100 and if we lose he didnt play well in my eyes. I'll never say somebody played great but their team lost. Btw, if u want to know evans was horrible yesterday. Sorry I dont give out participation trophies
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:39 AM   #383
Bulldog01
Banned

By that same yard stick I measure u in loss. In all our wins troy played well because he controlled game enough to get us wins. Back in old days you got your teeth knocked out if you got caught looking at box score after lost
Old 12-11-2016, 09:57 AM   #384
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Lol where are the real basketball guys at? Jacob, lt, nts, jason, chad what is this a prank? These guys are HORRIBLE
You are a pure idiot. The carry you brought up not crunch time. If it wasn't the first half like I said I guarantee it wasn't at the end of the game like you are insinuating. you are wrong. Live with it. Im sure that everyone on this site is a huge bearcat fan. If you can't converse about a team we all love then kick rocks. The funny part is I thought we were having real bball talk on this thread until very time I get on you are attacking everyone for their opinion when yours is the one that seems screwed up.

Last edited by bearcatbacker82; 12-11-2016 at 10:00 AM.
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:03 AM   #385
bearcatbacker82

And I love the guy who says "you must not know basketball." I coach youth basketball. My son plays aau. I literally go to games every weekend all year. But hey, we don't know bball. Bulldog01 knows it though. Let's clear up our bball concerns with him. This is stupid.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM   #386
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
You are a pure idiot. The carry you brought up not crunch time. If it wasn't the first half like I said I guarantee it wasn't at the end of the game like you are insinuating. you are wrong. Live with it. Im sure that everyone on this site is a huge bearcat fan. If you can't converse about a team we all love then kick rocks. The funny part is I thought we were having real bball talk on this thread until very time I get on you are attacking everyone for their opinion when yours is the one that seems screwed up.
dude the carry happened with the game within one or two possessions in 2nd half under 10 to go. you probably didnt see it no big deal move on dude. i havent attacked NO ONE!!! I've NEVER called anyone on this board an IDIOT or STUPID. DUDE YOUR TRYING ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT A PLAY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! Get over it. its dumb ass hell that carry didnt lose us the game. troy didnt lose us the game. bad coaching on both sides of ball. do you care to discuss what mick needs to do differently on both sides of ball heading into conference play??? or just be tough internet guy that calls people IDIOTS???
Old 12-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #387
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
And I love the guy who says "you must not know basketball." I coach youth basketball. My son plays aau. I literally go to games every weekend all year. But hey, we don't know bball. Bulldog01 knows it though. Let's clear up our bball concerns with him. This is stupid.
can you tell me where was troy on court when he carried the ball??? you cant clear nothing up for me. i have my eye set of eyes. only waterhead yesterday knew what call i was talking about when troy got YANKED!!! believe me it wasnt in do 1st half!!!
Old 12-11-2016, 10:17 AM   #388
bearcatbacker82

Quote:
dude the carry happened with the game within one or two possessions in 2nd half under 10 to go. you probably didnt see it no big deal move on dude. i havent attacked NO ONE!!! I've NEVER called anyone on this board an IDIOT or STUPID. DUDE YOUR TRYING ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT A PLAY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! Get over it. its dumb ass hell that carry didnt lose us the game. troy didnt lose us the game. bad coaching on both sides of ball. do you care to discuss what mick needs to do differently on both sides of ball heading into conference play??? or just be tough internet guy that calls people IDIOTS???
I tried having normal convo but this happened.

(Lol where are the real basketball guys at? Jacob, lt, nts, jason, chad what is this a prank? These guys are HORRIBLE).

In a direct response to my comment. If you stop attacking every comment that doesn't agree with yours then maybe you won't get the response. Deal with it. Everyone is upset we lost. The coaching has been the same for years. If you don't like it then stop watching. Basketball is dictated mostly by players. The refs were definitely not helping anyone in UC uniform last night but all I hear about is the freaking carrying call that lost us the game lmao. Give me a break. It's hard to win a game against a ranked team without your top scorer and more than likely the new conference POY Washington.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:18 AM   #389
bearcatbacker82

Quote:
can you tell me where was troy on court when he carried the ball??? you cant clear nothing up for me. i have my eye set of eyes. only waterhead yesterday knew what call i was talking about when troy got YANKED!!! believe me it wasnt in do 1st half!!!
In front of the opposing bench
Old 12-11-2016, 10:22 AM   #390
bearcatbacker82

Quote:
I already admitted it wasn't in the first half earlier, but 10mins left in the game is far from Crunch time. Is this really what this arguement is about?