Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1101
Obekpa For President NYC

Obekpa For President NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Before the Johnnies arrived to this board a couple of days ago we had 1 member banned.

We dont ban too often here but newcomers have a short leash.

Never question the authority of thegreatone.
I question it. Go on your e-power trip and get hard off of it. You are like the 6'7 350 lb bouncer power tripping by talking crap to a guy who's 5'4 100 lbs. Enjoy.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #1102
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obekpa For President NYC View Post
I question it. Go on your e-power trip and get hard off of it. You are like the 6'7 350 lb bouncer power tripping by talking crap to a guy who's 5'4 100 lbs. Enjoy.
I'm pretty sure Brian McLucas isn't a mod on this forum.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #1103
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obekpa For President NYC View Post
I started off respectful and classy. It took a turn when Nomadic confused NYC as being Detroit or Cleveland.
oh, so you were forced to be a dumbass by the it bad Nomadic. Seriously, it's unbelievable what some people have posed here and then acting all tough with the "ban me" talk. Grow up.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #1104
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Before the Johnnies arrived to this board a couple of days ago we had 1 member banned.

We dont ban too often here but newcomers have a short leash.

Never question the authority of thegreatone.
Coming off a little intense here. Don't make us all look like we are this full of ourselves.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #1105
Eternal E
Banned

Eternal E is on a distinguished road
Lol this forum has largely become a joke, you can thank the mods for that one...
Old 06-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #1106
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
The Brian McLucas comment was awesome.

It amazes me that some people like eternal e still don't get this forum. I know a lot of you johnnies don't get a lot of the personas on here because your new but don't call out people just because you don't get it.

You get upset with bearcatmick for repeating himself and being a homer.... Ugh ok, that's what he has done forever. Thegreatone is full of himself, shocker. Some are great posters but you need to know when to take them serious.

I will get this obepka thing back on topic and will have to start playing babysitter and banning fools who can't stay on topic.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #1107
adrock
Elite Member

adrock has a spectacular aura aboutadrock has a spectacular aura about
Folks, I apologize for the rambling, insulting, incoherent garbage on the past few pages. Special kudos to NYC baller for not feeding the troll(s). You're welcome here anytime.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #1108
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Coming off a little intense here. Don't make us all look like we are this full of ourselves.
I am not coming off intense here. You must not get it.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #1109
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
I was in NYC once. A kid came up to me with a knife and told me to give him all my money. My girlfriend said, "Give it to him, he's gotta a knife". To which I pulled out a large hunting knife and said "that's not a knife. This is a knife!" The kid turned and ran.

I also hunt crocodiles and talk Australian, but I digress.

I texted 867-5309, but it came back with a text that said "Jenny is busy right now".

All I know about NYC is I still miss Lenny Briscoe.

As for Obekpa, because of grades there's a good chance both UC and SJU will be left waiting another year on the kid. Which will make all of this bickering back and forth pointless.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #1110
NYC baller

NYC baller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock View Post
Folks, I apologize for the rambling, insulting, incoherent garbage on the past few pages. Special kudos to NYC baller for not feeding the troll(s). You're welcome here anytime.
Thank you. I think the bickering has stopped.
Closed Thread