Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Will Tuberville be the coach next year?
Yes 7 23.33%
No 23 76.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2016, 06:14 AM   #71
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
I SEE A PATTERN

Yes, I see a pattern here---MONEY!
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:40 AM   #72
David H

David H is on a distinguished road
Lately, I would like to go back to 3 and done coaches. At least we were winning and having fun. Excitement around the program is down.
David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:30 AM   #73
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by David H View Post
Lately, I would like to go back to 3 and done coaches. At least we were winning and having fun. Excitement around the program is down.
I agree. I am questioning renewing my season tickets. Last year just left a really bad taste in my mouth for many reasons Besides having 3 straight home games the quality of opponents isn't there.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:32 AM   #74
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I agree. I am questioning renewing my season tickets. Last year just left a really bad taste in my mouth for many reasons Besides having 3 straight home games the quality of opponents isn't there.
Will this team make a bowl? I don't get back to Cincinnati much, but when I do it is a no brainier to make a trip during basketball season instead of football season.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:55 AM   #75
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Will this team make a bowl? I don't get back to Cincinnati much, but when I do it is a no brainier to make a trip during basketball season instead of football season.
Not sure about making a bowl. Even if they do, we are suspect to embarrass ourselves like in the last two bowl games.

The lack of coaching has driven this team in the dirt. Until this team learns to play defense at a Div. I level, its hard for me to support them. Its impossible to watch.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:15 PM   #76
David H

David H is on a distinguished road
I even think Coach Tuberville could hurt us trying to get into the Big12.
David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:44 PM   #77
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
lol im buckeye football. they should've paid whatever to keep brian kelly around couple more years.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:48 PM   #78
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
lol im buckeye football. they should've paid whatever to keep brian kelly around couple more years.
you really think they could have outbid ND for his services.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:02 AM   #79
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
It's about time!

I think it is about time for some of my buddies to start beating up on Tommy. Mick is here for many more years, so it is time to move onto football. What's happening out there in the UC football world?
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #80
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
I think it is about time for some of my buddies to start beating up on Tommy. Mick is here for many more years, so it is time to move onto football. What's happening out there in the UC football world?
Spring game is Saturday, talked with a few guys in the program they said to watch for three quarterbacks in the spring game. The third being Ross trail who they said has been killing it in practice.

But yep it's time tommy needs to go, should never have been hired in the first place. Heard recently that when butch left a lot of the players got together and formed a petition to hire kerry combs. The man wants the job and would be perfect
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote