Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #2311
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
South Florida lost at DePaul in OT in game 2. The deciding game 3 will be at DePaul tomorrow night.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:32 PM   #2312
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
The AAC gets a trophy. South Florida won game 3 at DePaul to claim the CBI championship.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #2313
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Below is a link to the current players who have declared for the draft. I am surprised to see that Xavier’s starting line up basically declared. I am sure they will all return. Armani Brooks and Aubrey Dawkins have declared as well.

https://watchstadium.com/news/up-to-...ft-04-01-2019/
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:31 AM   #2314
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Below is a link to the transfer portal. There is a ton of talent still available.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Ba...ransferPortal/
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:50 PM   #2315
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
Below is a link to the current players who have declared for the draft. I am surprised to see that Xavier’s starting line up basically declared. I am sure they will all return. Armani Brooks and Aubrey Dawkins have declared as well.

https://watchstadium.com/news/up-to-...ft-04-01-2019/
Ouch, that's going to hurt Houston if he goes. They are already losing 3 starters to graduation, if Brooks goes as well, Sampson is going to have quite a bit of work to do to get keep them at/near the top of the AAC.

Dawkins signed with an agent, he's out. UCF is going to fall from the top tier of the AAC. Disappointing for them since they underachieved during the last two years.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:57 PM   #2316
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Ouch, that's going to hurt Houston if he goes. They are already losing 3 starters to graduation, if Brooks goes as well, Sampson is going to have quite a bit of work to do to get keep them at/near the top of the AAC.

Dawkins signed with an agent, he's out. UCF is going to fall from the top tier of the AAC. Disappointing for them since they underachieved during the last two years.
I believe players can sign agents now and have a deadline to return to school. Don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain the hiring of an agent doesn't automatically mean they have to stay in the draft.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:30 PM   #2317
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I believe players can sign agents now and have a deadline to return to school. Don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain the hiring of an agent doesn't automatically mean they have to stay in the draft.

you are correct.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:45 PM   #2318
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post

Houston still got jarrue and Hinton, they won’t be nearly as good offensively but defensively they will still be elite.

Ucf’s Still got Collin smith who is probably going to be first team aac next year and I like their sg Allen a lot, they won’t be ncaa tourney good but probably NIT good.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #2319
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Houston still got jarrue and Hinton, they won’t be nearly as good offensively but defensively they will still be elite.

Ucf’s Still got Collin smith who is probably going to be first team aac next year and I like their sg Allen a lot, they won’t be ncaa tourney good but probably NIT good.
Allen is seeking a grad transfer.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:58 PM   #2320
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
1Kentucky down four at home to Evansville at the half
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote