Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2019, 04:17 PM   #1
Vanhoop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 27
Vanhoop is on a distinguished road
Shakeel Moore

Shakeel Moore a super athletic 6 foot 1 PG out of NC has also been offered. 2020 but I hear he could possibly reclassify as 2019. He seems very excited that Cincy has offered.

Vanhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:20 PM   #2
DCBearcat
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 31
DCBearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanhoop View Post
Shakeel Moore a super athletic 6 foot 1 PG out of NC has also been offered. 2020 but I hear he could possibly reclassify as 2019. He seems very excited that Cincy has offered.
According to 247 other schools showing interest: Appalachian State, East Carolina, Georgia Southern and Hampton. Based on that, not super impressed.
DCBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:32 PM   #3
Vanhoop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 27
Vanhoop is on a distinguished road
True no big time schools have offered yet... But hes a late bloomer and has been rising big big time.

Last edited by Vanhoop; 05-29-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Vanhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #4
Btown Bearcat
Senior Member
 
Btown Bearcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 460
Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanhoop View Post
True no big time schools have offered yet... But hes a late bloomer and has been rising big big time.
that doesnt really matter tho if the coaches see something theres a reason.
__________________
. . . .UC
Btown Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #5
cincyguy13
Epic Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2,045
cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post
that doesnt really matter tho if the coaches see something theres a reason.
He looks good in his videos and I donít always say that. Can jump and shot looks good. I would take him if he could reclassify. Or if he couldnít.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:45 PM   #6
Vanhoop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 27
Vanhoop is on a distinguished road
Yep he looks good...other schools showing interest I hear are South Florida, Providence and Virginia Tech.
Vanhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:22 PM   #7
TheRealMick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 214
TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
ECU must have one of best campus in America. Rarely see a top player from Carolina that doesn't have ECU in its schools of interest. That's why I don't like Brennan didn't keep Samari. Nku was NCAA team within 75 miles and they didn't build some type relationship?
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:40 PM   #8
z_bearcat
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 45
z_bearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
ECU must have one of best campus in America. Rarely see a top player from Carolina that doesn't have ECU in its schools of interest. That's why I don't like Brennan didn't keep Samari. Nku was NCAA team within 75 miles and they didn't build some type relationship?
He wrote schools showing interest not the player showing interest. There is a difference.
z_bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:04 PM   #9
mdchick
Epic Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,138
mdchick is on a distinguished road
Yeah I got a feeling he will be committed within the next 2 days based on his social media
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., - All material on this Cincinnati Bearcat discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting.