Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I would like to bring in another PG. I hope he is a PG and not a combo. We have a ton of them already.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
Doogle

Doogle will become famous soon enough
http://www.militaryschool.com/page.cfm?p=384

Here's a link that will allow you to click on a Dec. article profiling him. Says he plays PG in HS "100 percent of the time".

Some guy at coast2coasthoops also tweeted that Cincinnati is the leader.
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I would like to bring in another PG. I hope he is a PG and not a combo. We have a ton of them already.
He plays point but his size and ability would allow him to play either position in college. That's why I called him a combo guard. 25 ppg and 8 apg not too shabby.

Last edited by bearcat jeff; 05-23-2012 at 11:59 AM.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Marcus Helton ‏@MarcusHelton
Cincinnati and Virginia Tech appear to be the frontrunners for Massanutten Military (Va.) 2012 G Corbin Collins, with Cincy leading.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
I believe he'd get some playing time.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
I believe he'd get some playing time.
That's good. That video sure doesn't make him seem athletic enough for the Big East. Also didn't display a lot of PG abilities, but it is just 1 short video.

I bet the coaches have seen more of him then that 3 minutes!
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #17
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
That's good. That video sure doesn't make him seem athletic enough for the Big East. Also didn't display a lot of PG abilities, but it is just 1 short video.

I bet the coaches have seen more of him then that 3 minutes!
Here is a more recent video of Collins matched up with Semaj Christon and Brewster. His shot looks pretty damn good and he makes a lot of tough shots. Doesn't look like a flashy player but looks pretty solid and would be a good get this late in the game.

bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
C I N C Y

C I N C Y is on a distinguished road
Nice find. Reminds me of trey Burke. I am not saying he is as good as,Burke but solid and under control while not being a speed demon. His shooting is impressive. Semaj is quick as hell but can't shoot a lick and plays wild. This guy looks to be the exact opposite of him.
C I N C Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
Bearcat22
Elite Member

Bearcat22 is on a distinguished road
The highlights show he can drill it from pretty deep. Anyone know if he can create in the lane or has a knack for drawing fouls. I'd like to see our guards draw some more fouls and create some easy opportunities at the line (if we can hit them).
Bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #20
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Sounds like he would be a nice addition, especially with two scholarships now available. We really need some depth at PG. Of the four listed we have the sexiest name, but VTech is local if that's what he's looking for. I'll keep my fingers crossed.