Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #41
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
If you knew how to read I just wrote none of the info I post on here is mine and I do not ever want any credit for any of it so your only argument to me is the same old same old your stealing your stealing, sorry man I'm not stealing I don't take credit for any of it so your the one looking stupid get a new argument.
Yep. I'm the one looking stupid
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:22 AM   #42
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have no problem giving credit to anyone but chad because 10% of the time chad talks to players or recruits and get first hand info but the other 90% he is hearing info or borrowing from other people (not doing the work himself) and then writing a story about it and wanting credit and that ain't happening from me others on here might but I WILL NOT. He is rude to everyone and expects everyone to treat him like a king because he walks around campus and talks to players and recruits which we can all really do that if we want.
Let's be clear here. 100% of my info is my own and comes from sources deep inside the program that I have spent years developing. Because of those relationships I don't have to steal others info and pass it off as my own.

I am rude to you because you have earned it. Clown...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:30 AM   #43
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
If you knew how to read I just wrote none of the info I post on here is mine and I do not ever want any credit for any of it so your only argument to me is the same old same old your stealing your stealing, sorry man I'm not stealing I don't take credit for any of it so your the one looking stupid get a new argument.
You are a jackass. To say you don't care if you credit anyone, and stop reading your posts if we doesn't like it, is as assinine as it gets. The mods on here police this site without payment, so I don't fault them for not being on top of things all of the time. But unlike this dumbass, they have a life. This moron spends his time surfing the internet and posting info as if it were his own. BTW, genius, when everyone else credits sources for their info, and you don't, it is the same as you saying the info is yours. Hard for a peebrain like you to understand, I know. I wouldn't expect the mods to anything about this, however. In the past they have let things like the program and the coach being accused of institutional racism go unchallenged. Compared to that, stealing info from others is just a miniscule infraction.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:06 AM   #44
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
Let's be clear here. 100% of my info is my own and comes from sources deep inside the program that I have spent years developing. Because of those relationships I don't have to steal others info and pass it off as my own.

I am rude to you because you have earned it. Clown...
Thank you for confirming that the info is not your work it is from other sources that you write about so next time you write a story you should say this story is from or per blah blah blah and I'm writing about it and

Hey chad go write me another article so I can write about it!
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:15 AM   #45
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
You are a jackass. To say you don't care if you credit anyone, and stop reading your posts if we doesn't like it, is as assinine as it gets. The mods on here police this site without payment, so I don't fault them for not being on top of things all of the time. But unlike this dumbass, they have a life. This moron spends his time surfing the internet and posting info as if it were his own. BTW, genius, when everyone else credits sources for their info, and you don't, it is the same as you saying the info is yours. Hard for a peebrain like you to understand, I know. I wouldn't expect the mods to anything about this, however. In the past they have let things like the program and the coach being accused of institutional racism go unchallenged. Compared to that, stealing info from others is just a miniscule infraction.
There's no sense argueing with me I'm not going to change my mind so save your breath or in this case fingers ha....
Old 09-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #46
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thank you for confirming that the info is not your work it is from other sources that you write about so next time you write a story you should say this story is from or per blah blah blah and I'm writing about it and

Hey chad go write me another article so I can write about it!
I dont think you understand the work hes had to put in to have those inside sources. Inside sources who speak to chad, because they respect him and his work, before they speak to other people.

The "free" information you find online wouldnt be there if it wasnt for chad. Have some respect for other peoples way of life and work. We are all bearcats fans, why are you making me question why I come to this site? Everyone on here is on the same page and appreciates the job Chad does, except for you. I mean, I would absolutely LOVE to have Chads job. Thats what I went to school for, just didnt pan out
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #47
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
There's no sense argueing with me I'm not going to change my mind so save your breath or in this case fingers ha....
You are right. I should know by now that when I argue with posters with little intelligence, I will not be able to change their mind. That has happened to me on more than one occasion on this site, especially on the topic of instituition racism. Congratulations on posting something that finally made sense.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:37 AM   #48
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
I dont think you understand the work hes had to put in to have those inside sources. Inside sources who speak to chad, because they respect him and his work, before they speak to other people.

The "free" information you find online wouldnt be there if it wasnt for chad. Have some respect for other peoples way of life and work. We are all bearcats fans, why are you making me question why I come to this site? Everyone on here is on the same page and appreciates the job Chad does, except for you. I mean, I would absolutely LOVE to have Chads job. Thats what I went to school for, just didnt pan out
What chad does is alwsome and a lot of people would love to do it but the problem is the way chad does it is rude and thinks he's better than everyone and you will NOT have a sucessiful business like that I'm not the only one one here that feels that way about him he mods have banned chad a number of times for argueing and rudeness, lets not forget that chad and some of are mods don't even get along. Listen he runs a rival site if you like the work he does great follow it over there and you can still read over here as well but he doesn't need to come to OUR site and start crap.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:39 AM   #49
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
You are right. I should know by now that when I argue with posters with little intelligence, I will not be able to change their mind. That has happened to me on more than one occasion on this site, especially on the topic of instituition racism. Congratulations on posting something that finally made sense.
If you have had problems or fights in the past with other posters then maybe you should step back and say hey maybe I'm the problem and if you don't like what others post you should just not post and keep your mouth shut like others do!
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #50
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax View Post
Lol
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote