Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2014, 09:47 AM   #51
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
What chad does is alwsome and a lot of people would love to do it but the problem is the way chad does it is rude and thinks he's better than everyone and you will NOT have a sucessiful business like that I'm not the only one one here that feels that way about him he mods have banned chad a number of times for argueing and rudeness, lets not forget that chad and some of are mods don't even get along. Listen he runs a rival site if you like the work he does great follow it over there and you can still read over here as well but he doesn't need to come to OUR site and start crap.
I guess they don't teach punctuation in junior high anymore.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #52
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Listen all of you know I'm going to come on here and post if you don't like what I post or how I post feel free not to read it but there are others who like bearcat info no matter how they get it so instead of picking a fight everytime because I didn't source it just don't read it or live with it.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #53
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
Will he play the 3 or 4 in college... or both? Also, is he still playing football and did he have to miss a game to visit?

He sounds like an intriguing prospect. I wouldn't mind another long, athletic rebounder on the roster.
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #54
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Chad Brendel ‏@ChadBrendel

BREAKING: 2015 GA F Tre Scott has verbally committed to #Cincinnati. #Bearcats @trescott13

Scott measured at 6-foot-7 in socks and 203 pounds with a standing reach of 8-foot-6 also in socks,. @trescott13
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #55
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post

BREAKING: 2015 GA F Tre Scott has verbally committed to #Cincinnati. #Bearcats @trescott13

Scott measured at 6-foot-7 in socks and 203 pounds with a standing reach of 8-foot-6 also in socks,. @trescott13
Very nice. Hopefully we can pick up Jacob Evans and round out this class.

Great work as always, Chad. So, can we get this bearcatboy banned? It's sure been a long time coming.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #56
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Very nice. Hopefully we can pick up Jacob Evans and round out this class.

Great work as always, Chad. So, can we get this bearcatboy banned? It's sure been a long time coming.
Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy with work and the new house, etc. Bearcatboy has been banned for a week (first time ban) for multiple issues.

1. Disrespect to members
2. Blatant disrespect to Moderators whom have asked him specifically to quote his sources.

I also do not appreciate anyone whom slam members on this site who bring us information. Chad doesn't have to post here. He has contacts within the program that the vast majority of us do not. The fact that he posts information here is appreciated. People need to understand that Chad has a business to run surrounding this information and when he is ready to share publicly, he will. You don't need to be a member at his site if you do not want to but I will not tolerate the blatant stealing of information. If you see a post from someone on twitter or elsewhere, give them credit. If you saw something but can't remember where, say as much. Just don't act like it is your information.

Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM and we can have a conversation. Bearcatboy, if you have an issue with this ban, I would be happy to explain it to you further via PM.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:12 PM   #57
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Happy with the commit. We are losing a 3/4 in Sanders this year and another one next year in Thomas.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #58
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Seems like the staff has seen him as a priority for quite some time now. Great get! Go Cats!
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:53 PM   #59
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy with work and the new house, etc. Bearcatboy has been banned for a week (first time ban) for multiple issues.

1. Disrespect to members
2. Blatant disrespect to Moderators whom have asked him specifically to quote his sources.

I also do not appreciate anyone whom slam members on this site who bring us information. Chad doesn't have to post here. He has contacts within the program that the vast majority of us do not. The fact that he posts information here is appreciated. People need to understand that Chad has a business to run surrounding this information and when he is ready to share publicly, he will. You don't need to be a member at his site if you do not want to but I will not tolerate the blatant stealing of information. If you see a post from someone on twitter or elsewhere, give them credit. If you saw something but can't remember where, say as much. Just don't act like it is your information.

Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM and we can have a conversation. Bearcatboy, if you have an issue with this ban, I would be happy to explain it to you further via PM.
Thank you, Jason. Your reply is much appreciated...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:02 PM   #60
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
And thanks to you Chad also, GO CATS!!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote