Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Blogs, News, and More > Help, Feedback & Suggestions

Old 11-27-2019, 10:08 AM   #11
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
I would agree I don't care about every single thread turning into a Brannen Cronin pissing match. Its dumb.

TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:12 AM   #12
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
I would agree I don't care about every single thread turning into a Brannen Cronin pissing match. Its dumb.
Lol this whole thing started when another person mentioned Cronin, not me. I have not brought him up out of context.

The real person who should be banned is bearcats92 who jumped into unrelated threads and rubbed it in that Hofsta lost.

Who does that ?

I
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #13
Bearcats92

Bearcats92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Lol this whole thing started when another person mentioned Cronin, not me. I have not brought him up out of context.

The real person who should be banned is bearcats92 who jumped into unrelated threads and rubbed it in that Hofsta lost.

Who does that ?

I
Hahahahhahahahahaha
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #14
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:

Who does that ?

I
Probably someone who says they aren't a mod and then issues infractions like they are a mod.... So which is it?
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:19 AM   #15
justinhub2003
Epic Member

And here my theory....

I was critical of Brannen being able to win at this level from the start and was taking a more prove it to me approach.

Then when UC really shits the bed in the paradise jam, I give my comments on it, and people are then upset themselves.

But everyone seems have directed their frustrations out on me .

Iím not the one who said Cronin wouldnít have lost this game, only just backed up that statement with facts on how often he did lose those kinda games.
I also didnít bring up mick Cronin at UCLA at all all season.

My only mistake in this whole thing was wishing the arena to be empty and it was because I was frustrated. Itís not a hill Iím going to die on.
Because Iíll be in my seats for Vermont. And going forward.

But yea, itís a little weird that people are posting longer posts about me than they even contribute on the site.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:23 AM   #16
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
This thread should get shut down. Justin doesn’t need to get banned....nobody does if they are stating their opinions on our team. Everybody on here has made emotional posts and bad takes. Some people just do it at a higher volume than others. Justin does contribute some good fact based and logical posts also. I have made some ludicrous statements when I am pissed off during games.

This board needs contributors or it dies....just look at the football contributions....it is non existent. I hope the basketball forum doesn’t turn into a ghost land like the football forums. As long as there aren’t personal attacks or blatant trolling then just ignore and move on.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:26 AM   #17
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervins84 View Post
Probably someone who says they aren't a mod and then issues infractions like they are a mod.... So which is it?
Dude you are a child. You wrote a long childish reply that was a personal attack towards me, and you brought up I was a mod, so I finally for the first time ever issued an infraction. A well deserved infraction.

I think your derailed this board as much as me at this point.

Imagine people questioning how I have time to post about UC all the time, then imagine, you writing long letters to me and about me. Thatís something I donít partake in.

I take personal threats seriously. I list my real name and the first 3 letters of my last name on here. Iím easy to find. I donít hide behind a made up name. So when you threaten me, I take it really fín serious.

If you donít think that deserves an infraction then I donít know what does.

Last edited by justinhub2003; 11-27-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:41 AM   #18
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:
Dude you are a child. You wrote a long childish reply that was a personal attack towards me, and you brought up I was a mod, so I finally for the first time ever issued an infraction. A well deserved infraction.

Imagine people questioning how I have time to post about UC all the time, then imagine, you writing long letters to me and about me. Thatís something I donít partake in.

I take personal threats seriously. I list my real name and the first 3 letters of my last name on here. Iím easy to find. I donít hide behind a made up name. So when you threaten me, I take it really fín serious.

I threatened you? Are you serious? Where did I ever threaten you. Try living in reality
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #19
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Wait...so you are a mod?
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 01:26 PM   #20
Bearcats92

Bearcats92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Who does that ?

I
You told me to come to your house like a 15 year old boy would say Hahahaha. This is ridiculous Justin shouldnít be banned everyone should toughen up. This site has lost enough people since Micks meltdown against Nevada. Justin makes the most ridiculous post and everyone laughs but that doesnít mean he should be banned.
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote