Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
BearcatRip

BearcatRip is on a distinguished road
18' OH LB Ty Van Fossen (Commit)

Committed to UC today.
BearcatRip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #2
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatRip View Post
Committed to UC today.

2018 3-Star LB Ty Van Fossen Seeing His Offer List Expand
Bill Greene
BILL GREENE
12/08/2016
Columbus DeSales is coming off a great season in Ohio, and junior linebacker Ty Van Fossen helped key a playoff run. The 2018 three-star recruit holds eight offers.

The newest three-star junior in Ohio is Columbus DeSales linebacker Ty Van Fossen, and he is coming off an extremely impressive season on the football field.
VIDEOScout Live Discusses Top 100 DE Levi Onwuzurike's Top Four Schools
Pause
Unmute
Current Time 0:53
/
Duration Time 2:40
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%
Fullscreen
Van Fossen, who led his team in total tackles and in tackles for loss, plays a physical style of football but has the speed and athleticism to play sideline to sideline.
"I pride myself in playing fast and aggressive, and I feel I did that this year," Van Fossen stated. "We had a great defense and a lot of good players, so I'm proud to be able to lead our team in tackles."
"I definitely think I was a better player this year, and the experience from playing last year really helped me," he added. "I improved my speed in the off season, and I also have a better feel for what offenses are doing. I still have a lot to work on, and will spend this off season getting bigger, faster and stronger."
With eight offers, including two from Power Five programs, Van Fossen has the attention of college recruiters. That offer list should continue to expand as more attention is given to the 2018 class.
"I have offers from Akron, Boston College, Bowling Green, Eastern Kentucky, Kent State, Miami (OH), Rutgers and Toledo," he explained. "I'm also talking to quite a few schools showing interest in the Big Ten, ACC and Big-12."
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:47 PM   #3
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
http://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Van-Fossen-45572910

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/181084
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:48 PM   #4
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

@ty_football_7
Extremely proud and happy to say that I have commited to play football at the University of Cincinnati!#CinCityPride18 https://t.co/adKl7ErinO
Old 03-03-2017, 10:28 AM   #5
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

247 Article