Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #251
IDC

IDC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grgbartell@yahoo.com View Post
Best UC guards on one team of the Huggins / Cronin era:
Van Exel
Buford
AD Jackson
Terrance Gibson

That was the best pressing team I've ever seen.
With Mormon, KJ, and Guyn all stellar on defense, I'm hoping for a similar style this year. Along with Caupain and Cobb, these guards can be extra aggressive on the press because they won't have to worry about fouls. Thomas, Ellis and Clark can add tremendous length to the press as well. I hope this is the year Mick can commit to the 40 minutes of hell we all think he wants to implement.
IDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #252
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
Right back at you I don't think KJ starts, with mason mason start without mason Cobb starts at sg.
If KJ isn't in the running for PG, then why put so much on Cobb? He'd be starting SG and getting backup PG minutes in his first year in a pretty full backcourt? Unless he is a stud, why do that to him?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #253
bearcat2321
Banned

bearcat2321 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
If KJ isn't in the running for PG, then why put so much on Cobb? He'd be starting SG and getting backup PG minutes in his first year in a pretty full backcourt? Unless he is a stud, why do that to him?
It's not like we have JR/SR in front if him outside if Guyn. He's played just about or more D1 minutes than all our young guards. Juco isn't chop liver either. If we can't depend on our Jucos then were done for season. We need ALL our jucos to play an MAJOR roll this year.
bearcat2321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:29 PM   #254
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Cobb is the sharp shooter we need at sg has more experience and like I said weeks ago I was not impressed with KJ last year there were several game where he didn't even play because he wasn't good enough for the 9 player rotation and what 4 games where he played more than 15 minutes and you guys are willing to give him the starting spot over a juco that's proven?
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #255
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
Don't we already have about 10 threads on who starts next year. Remember this is a class of 2015 thread.
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:41 PM   #256
ccmbearcat

ccmbearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat2321 View Post
Satterfield, Stokes, Logan, DeMarr were better than Cash, Sk, Dixon, Parker by far. I wouldn't take this year SK over any of those guys.
Not on defense. When you look at the whole game I'll still take the later group, but not by much.
ccmbearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #257
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrillCosby View Post
Don't we already have about 10 threads on who starts next year. Remember this is a class of 2015 thread.
I used to try to keep things organized here. That ship has sailed, it's impossible lol.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #258
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
I used to try to keep things organized here. That ship has sailed, it's impossible lol.
Lol, that's what I figured.
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #259
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Natural progression of the convo. Not usually why it gets OT but this time it was.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #260
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Jenifer and Beasley just recently started following each other on twitter. They played together last week at the Pangos All American camp. So a commitment from Jenifer could potentially help with Beasley.
That would make a nice start to summer.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote