Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 06-18-2014, 01:00 PM   #1211
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
I don't care how YOU spell it's a message board go back to school if you want to be a teacher. And it wasn't Bailey it was Phillips shows how much you remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
That's right it says Phillips and Bailey
yep...
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #1212
Ryno99
Elite Member

Ryno99 is on a distinguished road
I know mods said they were cleaning stuff like this up, but convos like this are why I don't spend as much time here anymore. Not that anyone cares if I'm here or not just frustrating, at least act like adults.
Ryno99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #1213
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno99 View Post
I know mods said they were cleaning stuff like this up, but convos like this are why I don't spend as much time here anymore. Not that anyone cares if I'm here or not just frustrating, at least act like adults.
That's my fault for engaging him. Sorry.
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #1214
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Back to recruiting.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #1215
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno99 View Post
The sooner the mods realize why he comes on here twice a week the better off we will all be cuz he will be gone. That all I'm going to say about this.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #1216
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax View Post
Thanks for the link. Hopefully we can get him in for a visit soon.
FYI this was in the link:

Octeus, a 6-foot-4 guard who averaged 13.4 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Rams last season, will visit Missouri and Cincinnati this weekend and UCLA next weekend, said Quinn, who now coaches at Palm Beach Gardens.

Not sure if you just skimmed over it or meant that the visit will actually materialize.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #1217
bearcat2321
Banned

bearcat2321 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried...
Stop acting like were Kentucky. There isn't a transfer in the WORLD that scored 2x the points as our highest returning player come here to sit the bench for depth. We have been trying to fill this last scholarship with guards the entire off season. We have ZERO returning frontcourt players. Why haven't we heard anything about us going after a big?
bearcat2321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #1218
bearcat2321
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post
FYI this was in the link:

Octeus, a 6-foot-4 guard who averaged 13.4 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Rams last season, will visit Missouri and Cincinnati this weekend and UCLA next weekend, said Quinn, who now coaches at Palm Beach Gardens.

Not sure if you just skimmed over it or meant that the visit will actually materialize.
were either going to 3guard line up or one of guards red shirt if he signs and everybody's healthy
Old 06-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #1219
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat2321 View Post
Stop acting like were Kentucky. There isn't a transfer in the WORLD that scored 2x the points as our highest returning player come here to sit the bench for depth. We have been trying to fill this last scholarship with guards the entire off season. We have ZERO returning frontcourt players. Why haven't we heard anything about us going after a big?
Because we've got plenty coming in. How many natural shooting guards do we have? One: Kevin Johnson.

Also, can we stop acting like it's soooo much more impressive to score a lot for a below average school in a bad league, than to score a mediocre amount for a great school that faces far tougher competition? Like someone else and I stated earlier, I think 7-10 ppg would be about right if we landed him. Very, very unlikely that he comes in and scores like he did at Colorado St. I feel like some think he'll up his ppg too, which is absurd.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:32 PM   #1220
bearcat2321
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Because we've got plenty coming in. How many natural shooting guards do we have? One: Kevin Johnson.

Also, can we stop acting like it's soooo much more impressive to score a lot for a below average school in a bad league, than to score a mediocre amount for a great school that faces far tougher competition? Like someone else and I stated earlier, I think 7-10 ppg would be about right if we landed him. Very, very unlikely that he comes in and scores like he did at Colorado St. I feel like some think he'll up his ppg too, which is absurd.
I like to be more positive. If he played in so called whack league and weak team. Then why can he cone here with better players and coaching and improve his game? You can't recruit a guy that's proven to score 20+ against elite competition on consistent basis to come sign here to play behind KJ.