Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-28-2015, 09:30 AM   #11
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Back to the topic at hand. Act your age.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 05:28 PM   #12
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
UC is not "after him". They recruited him before his commitment and I simply listed him as a name to watch when Majors was fired. Recruiting a signed player is tampering and not allowed. Stealing info from my board is irresponsible and can have a negative impact if done in your typical careless and uninformed manner...
lol
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #13
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
I'm just worried about getting him on a visit at this point. If we get him on campus, he's ours.
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 05:46 PM   #14
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
I'm just worried about getting him on a visit at this point. If we get him on campus, he's ours.
I think he commits soon
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #15
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
This is everyone's last and only warning... If you post something that can be viewed as UC tampering or committing any kind of recruiting violation you will be banned. NCAA does not take these things lightly at all and it can circulate. So think before you post.

Last edited by the_one_32; 04-07-2015 at 07:12 PM.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:36 AM   #16
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
based on what exactly? There are probably 15 teams in on him right now. Did he like the old coach or assistants and thats why he signed with them in the first place? Have any of them been hired on anywhere else? Theres a lot to a kid De-committing

Has he ever made a visit here? have we made an inhome there? Where is he going to be this weekend and where are our coaches going to be? Theres a lot that we dont know
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:56 AM   #17
Doogle

Doogle will become famous soon enough
I'll just wait and see who signs. Lots of transfers, a few viable preps, plenty of options for Mick and the staff. Would love to see a shooter sign on at some point.

PS...very glad my job shifts into 5th gear at the precise moment the tournament ends, and idles when CBB season starts. Was just telling my wife the other day how it used to drive me crazy when the season ended because there was so much down time and the anticipation for "next year" started almost immediately.
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:17 PM   #18
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
If anyone can find a video of the alt jam event it would be much apprectiated
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:36 AM   #19
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
Did he like the old coach or assistants and thats why he signed with them in the first place? Have any of them been hired on anywhere else?
The Charlotte assistant who recruited him (according to a Charlotte forum) is now at Tennessee.

#ATLJAM @hoopseen: Assistants from Tennessee and UNC Charlotte are watching Ebuka Izundu and the Charlotte Aces. #ATLJAM
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #20
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
https://mobile.twitter.com/JustinDYo...51568338165760
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote